Anyone return egg to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Shi temple

vivian1985

Hi,

You are go down this sunday to return of egg right. when u reach can you posted on this thread or PM me as i am think of going down to pray and collect some baby dust from you.

Thanks

Melody8

Hi ladies, i just went to toa payoh shuanglin temple and someone is there to return eggs. I did not pray as i'm having menses so my hub pray then he told me someone returned 3 basket of eggs and now left with 2&1/2 basket of eggs.

TTCJT

Today I went to pray zhu sheng niang niang at 184E Jalan Toa Payoh.. I was there about 10-11am and I saw someone returning eggs. And I got myself 2 to eat with my hubby. Hopefully can get some baby dust if those whom wanna go today you may try your luck to see if there's anymore red eggs left :)

Iheartpandora88

Dear Ladies,

I am returning 300 eggs to Zhu sheng niang niang at toa payoh shuang Lin temple after 1pm today.

Interested ladies, please feel free to go pray and collect some eggs and may all be blessed with babies soon.

tulipvinna

Hi ladies,

I will be returning 100 eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at Sin Ming Rd and 30 eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at Toa Payoh Shuang Lin temple this afternoon
Interested ladies, please feel free to go pray and collect some eggs and may all be blessed with babies soon..

Last edited:

Sharon Ang

We went to pray the zhu sheng niang niang st tanjong pager. 1 uncle helped us pray and we got sheng be from the zhu sheng niang niang. Starting my first attempt of iui end of the month. I m with Prof pc wong in nuh.Hope that we are blessed .Baby Dust to all.

Iheartpandora88

Dear Ladies,

I have just returned 300 eggs to Zhu sheng niang niang at toa payoh shuang Lin temple today.

Interested ladies, please feel free to go pray and collect some eggs and may all be blessed with babies soon.

Cantaloupe

Dear Ladies,

I have just returned 300 eggs to Zhu sheng niang niang at toa payoh shuang Lin temple today.

Congrats on your newborn Iheartpandora88!
Too bad I have missed the date :(

Sharon Ang

Hi all, I went to pray Zhu sheng niang niang in toa payou shuanglin shi and was lucky to get red eggs that a couple return. Got 胜杯 from her too. Wish you all baby dust.

TTCJT

The first time i went to pray and just nice there's someone returning red eggs. Hub and I got our first baby on the same month :) Believe a not it up to you :)