Anyone return egg to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Shi temple

Gracechen

Spreading baby dust blessings who's trying to concieve. I'm offering 100 red eggs to Sheng Hong Temple on 30/4, Sat around 11am onwards to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang.
Wishing all ladies who's trying to conceive wish to come true soon. With lots of blessings

Babyrooster

I will be returning 100eggs on 24/3/17 in the afternoon.

Feel free to collect and may all be blessed with babies soon. Baby Dust to all!

Mcj1504

Hi, I will be returning 60 red eggs Tomorrow 28/5/17 By 11am.

Wishing all ladies good luck and may all be blessed with babies soon. Baby Dust to all!

Ssemaj

Sorry this came last minute...but we have just returned 100 red eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at Seng Wong Beo temple (tanjong pagar) on 14 July. Hope others get some baby dust too!

selineK

Hi all, we will be returning 50 eggs to Telok Blangah Ting Kong Beo and 50 eggs to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Temple tomorrow, 18Aug2018 by 11am.

Hope to spread baby dust to all!

Cathleenxc

Hi all,
I will be returning 200 red eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang on 11 Jul 2019 after 1pm at Lian Shan Shuang Lin Temple.
I hope to spread the baby dust to all!
Good luck!

Fattyooi

Hi anyone pray to Zhu Sheng niang niang and forget to tell her that u will return eggs to her? Do I have to go back and tell her if I’m pregnant I’ll return eggs to her ? Thanks!!

Sherlync

Hi all i am going to return 200 eggs to toa payoh shuang lin shi temple on 30 jan 2021 , those who are praying for baby can collect there after 1pm .

inch_c

hi. we will be returning 100 red eggs to tpy shuang lin temple on 6 March 2021. pls come after 12pm to collect the eggs. baby dust to all and good luck! :)