Anyone staying in or near Yishun?

Cindy Ng:669390 said:
Hi Jasmine(s),

We have two Jasmine and three 'tigers' in total! I suppose Jasmine Kuek 2nd boy zodice is also tiger?
My mum is helping me take care of my boy currently. Who will be taking care of your youngest daughter (mikko?) when you are back to work?
Intentiin is to bring bk my big girl and tc by my hubby and myself. Where as for the second girl.. my mum helping me tc day n night except weekends..

I just receive a call fm hubby that he is changing new job that need travel every 2weeks.. meaning i need tc my big girl myself.. -_-;;;

Cindy Ng

Hi both,
I will normally try to bring my son to the library at sun plaza on sat afternoon if he is not sleeping. Let's see if we can meet there one of these days.

Jasmine , you will have your hand full taking care of your daughters when your hubby is overseas.

Jasminekuek

So nice. Wat r u doing nowadays at hm? Bz wz 2 gals? Does any 1 helping u? Or u alone wz 2? Myself alone 'fighting' wz 2 or even 3. sometimes u can see me in mad lol

Cindy Ng:669436 said:
Hi both,
I will normally try to bring my son to the library at sun plaza on sat afternoon if he is not sleeping. Let's see if we can meet there one of these days.

Jasmine , you will have your hand full taking care of your daughters when your hubby is overseas.
Think i will be dead w two at hme... considering to stop bf...

Jasminekuek

Hi Cindy n jasmine,

My boys are Rayeon, Royesius and Rynoven (in sequence). How abt your's? Mind to tel where do u deliver ur boy/gals?

Cindy Ng

Nope. Did not hear their name before.
Anyway, I did not really search around for a gynae when I was expecting. First few trips visited kk gynae until I switch over to Dr Ang much later.
How was your weekend? Busy with the kids?