Anyone staying in or near Yishun?

Jasminekuek

Wow tt is great tt we hv more mummies to join tis forum, nice to noe both of u anuarsri n ruthiety. Anuarsri, congrat to ur new arrival n welcome in 3 kids mummy group, haha.... Im mummy of three oso.

Jenni

Hi,

I stay in Yishun, I am 28 yrs old, a mother of 3 princess, 6 yrs, 3 yrs & 3mths... Thinking of doing a Yishun Mummies Group in FB, anyone interested?

anuarsri

Wow tt is great tt we hv more mummies to join tis forum, nice to noe both of u anuarsri n ruthiety. Anuarsri, congrat to ur new arrival n welcome in 3 kids mummy group, haha.... Im mummy of three oso.
Thank you Jasminekuek... kind of stress actually. Never plan to have 3 kids. So really wondering how am i ever gonna cope with 3. Esp hubby always flying around the world...

ruthiety

Thanks for the welcome Jasmine, looking forward to meeting the mums and babies here.

Cindy Ng

Hi anuarsri,

Are you a full time working mummy or stay at home mummy? Enjoy your pregnancy now. Stress later :)
Somehow or rather, mothers always seem to juggle a lot of things at the same time. That the power of woman. Haha

Cindy Ng

Hi Jenni,

You are a young mummy with three princess. The baby in your photo is your 1st or 2nd? Look very cheerful :)

Jasminekuek

Hi all, seems like quite a lot of mummy in tis group having 3 kids, ya i do admit having 3 kids sometimes really make me stressful
especially when family member dun really support.
Jenni, jz add me in ur fb when u set up e yishun mummy grp.

anuarsri

Hi anuarsri,

Are you a full time working mummy or stay at home mummy? Enjoy your pregnancy now. Stress later :)
Somehow or rather, mothers always seem to juggle a lot of things at the same time. That the power of woman. Haha
Hi cindy! I'm a full time working mummy... wah I'm really so tired nowadays. Due in dec. Lucky i have a good maid and hubby who helps me out when he's not overseas...