anyone take cordyceps 冬虫夏草 ?

pkshl

hi ladies, juz wondering is anyone taking cordyceps (冬虫夏草) instead of birdnest? i was told that cordyceps is good for mums as it provides energy (during delivery & long term) + baby will comes out beautiful & healthy. but only to take once a month.

is anyone taking 冬虫夏草?

M&M

hi there. i'm taking cordyceps and birdnest.
birdnest is very nourishing for both mommy n baby. both will have nice complexion. birdnest can take untill before birth also. self-cooked birdnest will be better then bottled.
cordyceps, i heard from my mom that can only take till certain weeks before birth must stop le. becos it is heaty base one and our body will get more heaty near birth.
cordyceps also must see your body nature. if you r the (liang) cool type. twice a week is ok. if heaty type then once a week.
there are people taking "gao li" which they say is very good. but be extreme careful cos this is super "bu" and heaty. so if you r like me heaty base one better dun take. gao li is only suitable for cool base people.

M&M

hmm... best way to know is to consult chinese medical doctor. heard from my friends n cousins that yu ren sheng is good. you might wanna try. i know i am heaty base one cos i was trying to get pregnant n thus went to chinese doctor near geylang there to "tio"/adjust my body. he confirmed that my body is heaty base one. that's y everytime i try to eat tonic i will fall sick after that. i can only bu moderately.
but for 1st trimester of anyone, we are always considered liang base. so be cautioned not to drink cold or liang water n food during your 1st trimester.

joelhoon

People tell me that don't take Birdnest or the baby will got allot of phlegm.
I only take once a week..will it be fine?

I was advice to take cordyceps too, having the same reason it provides energy for mother and baby will have stronger breathing system...

I am very confused with all the food and drink that can eat, cannot eat, must eat....etc....hais...:embarrassed:

I went to Eu Yan Sang today, the sales assistant said cordyceps is good for both mother and baby, esp baby, to boost their immune system, they won't fall sick so easily. I wonder how true? Anyway, it's very expensive, 1 small pack already 900+, 1000+!!!! They said price will increase soon.

Sigh, i think i take Essence of Chicken with Cordyceps, whether it is effective or not, but at least so much cheaper

pkshl

People tell me that dont't take Birdnest or the baby will got allot of phlegm.
I only take once a week..will it be fine?

I was advice to take cordyceps too, having the same reason it provides energy for mother and baby will have stronger breathing system...

I am very confused with all the food and drink that can eat, cannot eat, must eat....etc....hais...:embarrassed:
ya, my gf was telling me why waste $ on bird saliva...:nah:

joelhoon

I went to Eu Yan Sang today, the sales assistant said cordyceps is good for both mother and baby, esp baby, to boost their immune system, they won't fall sick so easily. I wonder how true? Anyway, it's very expensive, 1 small pack already 900+, 1000+!!!! They said price will increase soon.

Sigh, i think i take Essence of Chicken with Cordyceps, whether it is effective or not, but at least so much cheaper

No need to buy one pack. They are pack in a small bundle that sell around 280 at YuRenSheng. Use only 2 to 3 "worms" steam with meat in a small pot (enough for one small bowl of soup).
Mother drink the soup and eat the meat, Daddy eat the "worms". The worms would still contain allot of nutrition after boiled and would be a waste to throw. Feed it to Daddy.

Like that is more effective then the Essence of Chicken with Cordyceps.

One bundle can at less make 4 time of soup enough for 1 month.

BTW, ZTP is having promotion, around 178 for a bunden and free can birdnest that worth 48dollar.