anyone take DHA fish oil?

tpy

for me the fish oil given by my gyne has not much smell and not v awful. Just tolerate for the moment and you will get there soon:)

kenta

Mine is the soft gel too but I have problem swallowing it. so I let the liquid flow down my mouth. that's horrible. the smell the taste is in my mouth and hands. I wonder how am I going to survive with this for the next 6mths and my husband told me I need to eat this everyday for the baby. haiiii..

Xtinee

Mine is frm gynae small one, no taste and have no prob taking it. I hate pills btw. Try to ask if your gynae has another brand ?

kenta

What brand did you take? actually I bought it from Watson brand "Ëfanatal" . didn't bought it from KK because those are not really for pregnancy. I'm afraid as I know that the EPA Omega-3 need to be lower. High DHA low EPA.

crabby

How low is low? Mine is Natal Care Triplus from gynae, thinking of buying other types from iherb. How to know if they are suitable for preg?

kenta

I'm not sure how low is good but the Pharmacist said that the lower the better (didn't ask much since i'm quite clueless abt medical, feel that they know much more than gynae doctor or any doctor.

kenta

I bought mine at $22 for a box (30 soft gel type), if there is tables type it will be much better for my taste bud =(

Mojito83

fish oil

Asked my gynae before. Epa less than 100mg dha more than 300mg. Any brand wil do but buy only those that says Prenatal or at least suitable for pregnancy and lactation. I was prescribed Dhaxtra. No aftertaste. Tried gnc Prenatal dha too. Also no taste. Both very expensive though.

Anonymous

Anyone can recommend where to get cheap DHA fishoil (softgel)? I bought $55 a box for 15tablets from my gynae which i think is very expensive.

I'm taking Babysmart brand from the gynae and it is ok also. Or you can try iHerb, they have several brands but do make sure that the pills are suitable for pregnant mummies. If you're buying for the first time, use my code
VEW578
to get a 5USD off. I buy all my supplements from them. Cheap, good and reliable! ;)

Niuniu320

Hi,

I have an extra new box of Natal Care TriPlus fish oil to sell. Let me know if anyone needed it and I can sell it cheaper to you.

Thanks.