anyone tried babyland/ coolababy cloth diaper?

meiteoh

I'm currently using Babyland diapers during the day. It's good if you are diapering a toddler/older baby because they come only in snaps and snaps are harder to remove. Otherwise, nothing really interesting to say. For the price you pay, it's alright. Nothing unusual. :)

xicloudix

coz coolababy cheaper than bum wear and my friend say she bought coolababy instead coz cheaper and material the same as bum wear...

as i did not try both at all so ask around... coz at first wanna buy bum wear, but feel its quite exp... so hold on a bit as baby still small to use the one size diapers...

hope to get more reviews... thanks!

meiteoh

Actually, I feel that the material for Bumwear is better than the Babyland diapers.

In the long run, I'd rather stock up on Bumwear more than on Babyland - apart from their fabric quality (good soakers - the Babyland ones feel a little thin for me, stay-dry inner layer, no smell after months and months of use, etc) they have good customer service, and if I'm not mistaken, Rita can help you with certain repairs to the diaper, but that's just me.

I know of some friends who will stock up on Babyland or Coolababy because it's cheaper. Whatever suits you and your budget!

xicloudix

u mentioned that u use babyland in the morning, how long can it last before u need to change? then what do u use at nite?

xicloudix

Anyone interested in buying Babyland cloth diapers??? I am interested in buying some, but i found a seller selling at $10 with free normal post (1 diaper cover + 2 insert) (usual price $14 excluding shipping cost) , but there is a min quantity which i can't meet, therefore asking around if there is anyone who would like to share with me...

extra inserts can be bought at $4 per piece, 10 piece and above = $3.50 per piece

If interested, please email me at xicloudix@hotmail.com

Last edited:

meiteoh

Babes, I can ask my babysitter's daughter-in-law if she's interested in getting some coz she spoke about moving to CDs the other day for her newborn.

To answer your question, buy CDs that bundle the cover with at least two inserts. That way you can use the diaper into toddlerhood. How many depends on whether you're diapering full-time and how often you plan to wash.

xicloudix

PLease ask her and let me know. thanks!

I bought some same from this seller to try before, so far so gd, therefore i would like to buy more and he is selling quite cheap....

currently his package is 1 diaper to 2 insert.... but i intend to buy more insert, juz in case it does not dry fast enough... and if spare i can keep it or use 2 insert each time when my baby grows bigger... thanks for ur advise!

chuaeil

Anyone interested in buying Babyland cloth diapers??? I am interested in buying some, but i found a seller selling at $10 with free normal post (1 diaper cover + 2 insert) (usual price $14 excluding shipping cost) , but there is a min quantity which i can't meet, therefore asking around if there is anyone who would like to share with me...

extra inserts can be bought at $4 per piece, 10 piece and above = $3.50 per piece

If interested, please email me at xicloudix@hotmail.com

Hi interested in the cloth diaper but is the material good. Never use before. Can advice? TQ

mengyuan

How many diapers will I need?

1st of all, you need to determine how often you will be doing laundry.

With that in mind, here are some reasonable estimates about cloth diapers you will need:
- Newborn to 4 months – 20-24 diapers
- Infant (4 to 10 months) – 16-20 diapers
- Toddler (10 months to potty training_ -- 12-16 diapers
Please note quantities are based on an average sized baby and if you wash every other day.

Cloth diapers are good for your baby's potty training.

gggmb

Hi everyone, pls visit the original Babyland website before you start ordering coz apparently, there are some pirated ones selling in the market. Can see the website and they'l tell ya how to differentiate. I bought one recently at $8/pc and there were button snaps missing at the thigh area.

www.babylandcd.com