Anyone using Right brain education website and it has failed( error 500)

koipeh

Hello any mommy out there using this right brain education library or shop website and has failed to login?

I have been trying to get help from the admin of RBT but James the person in charge told me that thousands of members are able to login but I am not able.

Anyone has the same problem? Currently, their site has a huge Error 500 and it has not been resolved for 5days. James told me it is working but it doesnt seem so to me. I think this company is not sincere in their dealings to solve this problem. Any members facing same issue?

Tks,
Michelle

Ally Tan

Hi koipeh,

Yes I also did face the same problem. They did have a problem ERROR 500 for a few days.
I contact them and it was all OK after that.
According to them it is because they were upgrading the website from shop to rightbraineducationlibrary.com
They did apologize for that.

I have been using the website for already more than 2 years and so far I am very happy with their services.
I guess 3 days won't die.

When I started with the shop they only have 10,000 flashcards now got 15,000 Shichida flashcard.
So cannot complain.
At least dont't have to go everywhere looking for flashcards. I really save my time.

Last edited:

summerbabe

Ally Tan and koipeh
Do you mind to give review on this website Right Brain Education Library? Do you think this online flash card works the same as the physical cards? I am thinking to join the lifetime membership but wonder if this works. Will it makes our LO addicted to animation/tv?

Super Cute

Should be the same. I research about your concern too and found out for higher level in Heguru Japan they used video to do their high speed flashcards. They call it "Super Flashcard". It is said, the fast speed helps with speed reading and right brain activation.

Last edited:

bestforbaby

Ally Tan and koipeh
Do you mind to give review on this website Right Brain Education Library? Do you think this online flash card works the same as the physical cards? I am thinking to join the lifetime membership but wonder if this works. Will it makes our LO addicted to animation/tv?
For more reviews on the rightbraineducationlibrary.com, you can go to http://www.mummysg.com/forums/threads/shichida-flash-cards-using-right-brain-education-library.147602/#post-912465
After doing some research, I have joined them more than a month already. I was introduced to the library by parents in my daughter's Shichida class. They are also using the library. Highly recommended.

Last edited:

xiehui1128

I really don't think right brain training works. I just couldn't see the purpose of doing that, looks like my child is just watching a kids tv show, and after that my child won't retain anything. Can anyone suggest me a memory training that doesn't use flashcards??? Thanks in advance!!!