Anything under the sun - CHAT

Anna Li

I am very much concern about my child. We usually play games for me to know what kind of games she is having problems to do. My child is not very good in memory games but on other games like puzzle and stuffs she is able to do it. Maybe I need to find a school that helps with that. I mean she is still young she can still improve it but I don't know why I worry so much. #NewMomJitters

joysparker

Looking for new topics and interest not being met in school for your kids? Try Allschool this Christmas!

We're offering a special 12.12 promotion for all classes on Allschool.

bit.ly/allschool-1212-mummysg

Feel free to share with your family and friends.

creativeplaylab

Looking for an afternoon of fun and play with your children and loved ones? Join us on 30th September 2023, Saturday for our annual Creative Play Day! Unleash your creativity at our 3 different booths: Sand, Water and Recycling! Children of all ages are welcomed, and we encourage parents to join their kids in the activities to make it a family-bonding experience too! The event will be held at 231 Mountbatten Road, Block A, Singapore 397999, 10am - 2pm. And… Ticket sales are open now! Tickets are priced at $2 each, and you can purchase a Bundle of 4 tickets for $6. Head over to our website to check out more and get your tickets now! So save the date and see you at Creative Play Day 2023!

Instagram: @creativeplaylab
Facebook: Creative Play Lab Pte. Ltd.
LinkedIn: Creative Play Lab Pte. Ltd.

creativeplaylab

Looking for an afternoon of fun and play with your children and loved ones? Join us on 30th September 2023, Saturday for our annual Creative Play Day! Unleash your creativity at our 3 different booths: Sand, Water and Recycling! Children of all ages are welcomed, and we encourage parents to join their kids in the activities to make it a family-bonding experience too! The event will be held at 231 Mountbatten Road, Block A, Singapore 397999, 10am - 2pm. And… Ticket sales are open now! Tickets are priced at $2 each, and you can purchase a Bundle of 4 tickets for $6. Head over to our website to check out more and get your tickets now! So save the date and see you at Creative Play Day 2023!

Instagram: @creativeplaylab
Facebook: Creative Play Lab Pte. Ltd.
LinkedIn: Creative Play Lab Pte. Ltd.