Androids-App Application suitable to my need

phoebe1262

Good day everyone! Does anyone here try Copy10? My sister and I did and no regrets; We are able to monitor our children’s surfing habits, calls and etc.; right now Copy10 is offering 48 hours free, kindly check on Facebook on how to get a coupon that entails you for a 5 days free trial. Furthermore, It has many features(SMS, iMessage logs, Call logs, Photo logs, App usage logs, Contact logs, spycall, and live streaming SPYCALL) and the cheapest price ($4.99 for 10 days) in the market compare with other applications. This information can be read on these sites: facebookdotcomslashcopy10COM and copy10dotcom.

charlotte125

Likewise here, this spy application ( Copy10) is a thumbs up, I've been using this app for a month now and very satisfied with their customer support and features; I can't ask for more.

bosspy

You don't need to pay anything now to spy your children.

+Have your children going home after school? Consult their GPS position to be sure.
+Perform an internet parental control on their phone
+Keep track of messages exchanged, which can sometimes be dangerous

Just install the keylogger at WWW.BOSSPY.COM on the iPhone, iPad or Android phone you want to spy.
Search on Google the world "bosspy" to find this keylogger.

After that you can receive directly by email the keylogger report contain all chat whatsapp, yahoo messenger, Skype
capture also any passwords facebook, yahoo mail, gmail, hotmail etc....

Last edited:

frenzyrose

The free app is good, but it can ruin the target device much as they can see all the information on target to sell to another party, confidential stuff or pictures may leak on the internet. While in copy10 all information (is safe) are encrypted and with ssl.

bosspy

- BOSSPY Key logger is more safety than every spy wares and its FREE using.
The Passwords recorded are sent directly by Email from the phone you spy, to your Email account.
- BOSSPY Key logger doesn't capture any pictures from the device to store on his server.
Its not like the other spy wares sell this option and kill the battery of the phone you spy.

Only BOSSPY Keylogger is really invisible. dont't get caught, because you install a spy software not invisible.

Take a few minutes today to Check if somebody spy already your phone.
List of spyware not invisible like the seller announce on there website:
Copy10, Hellospy, Innovaspy, Omegaspy, Mobile.spy, Flexispy, Spybubble, Ownspy, Vietspy, Mspy, iKeymonitor...

Visit this link for the updated list How the spyware 1mole can be invisible? | 1mole - News & support

Check out this news clip.
Tracking cell phones is pretty easy these days. Take a few minutes to discover if somebody spy your phone ?

[video=youtube;WoaLT7oXG_k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?very=WoaLT7oXG_k[/video]

Last edited:

frenzyrose

Lets us all be careful with free app, they don't have any support , they give out free app but no support and you can't trust freedom without support; with copy10 (upgraded from copy9) it is more trusted and advanced and have thousands of likes ( fans) in Facebook.

bosspy

Lets us all be careful with free app, they don't have any support , they give out free app but no support and you can't trust freedom without support; with copy10 (upgraded from copy9) it is more trusted and advanced and have thousands of likes ( fans) in Facebook.
Dont trusted on thousands of like (Fans) in Facebook ...
Anybody can buy on internet fake fans facebook for few dollars, to show there product look like famous.
At www.1mole.com the spy software is 100% Free and we answer your question within 48H.

Check before to use any spyware or key logger to spy somebody if its really invisible.
Visit this link www.1mole.com/1mole-spyware-invisible
Don't get caught by people you spy.:shyxxx:

frenzyrose

As what I have said above free is good but we have to think about what is the catch? Copy10 is the best of all spy applications.

bosspy

As what I have said above free is good but we have to think about what is the catch? Copy10 is the best of all spy applications.

Copy10 is the best spyware not invisible and not free :Dancing_tongue:

Check before to use any spyware or key logger to spy somebody if its really invisible.
How to detect if you have this spyware on your phone Visit this link
How to detect the spy software Copy10? In the... | 1mole - News & support

this application is not compatibe iOS 6.x . At bosspy its free, compatible 6.1 and really invisible spy software.

frenzyrose

Copy10 is the best spyware not invisible and not free :Dancing_tongue:

How to detect if you have this spyware on your phone Visit this link
How to detect the spy software Copy10? In the... | 1mole - News & support

this application is not compatibe iOS 6.x . At bosspy its free, compatible 6.1 and really invisible spy software.

Bad software.. You go around and see they advertise for free. You can get in big trouble in identify theft, why you will lose your money, lose your bank information, your DOB and your life.. just my 2 cents . DON'T TRUST THESE GUYS PLEASE, if you want to spy, pay a little bit to be safe.

bosspy

I just download the free trial of ikeymonitor. It is said to be the first spy software for iPhone. However, I have to pay after the free trial.
This keylogger is not invisible after you install on an iphone iPad, iPod. dont't get caught by people you plan to spy.
visit this link to check : How to detect the spy software iKeymonitor? ... | 1mole - News & support

The Best keylogger for cell phone is at www.bosspy.com . (its 100% FREE)

If you are satisfied about using, you can do a donation to the team develop that FREEWARE.

blade86

i was trying to check Viber features on BOsspy it seems won’t work, I don’t know if the phone i am using or the Application it self, i heard many bad testimonials about bosspy having problem on Viber also. It already cost me $20.56 for the application and seem’s all i paid is useless.
Can bosspy staff answer me!

Last edited:

bosspy

i was trying to check Viber features on BOsspy it seems won’t work, I don’t know if the phone i am using or the Application it self, i heard many bad testimonials about bosspy having problem on Viber also. It already cost me $20.56 for the application and seem’s all i paid is useless.
Can you give the link here where you go to spend $20.56 to use a the freeware keylogger BOSSPY at www.bosspy.com ?
the keylogger bosspy capture any text and send to you by email the report key logger. did you configure your email SMTP?

suporwoden

i was trying to check Viber features on BOsspy it seems won’t work, I dont’t know if the phone i am using or the Application it self, i heard many bad testimonials about bosspy having problem on Viber also. It already cost me $20.56 for the application and seem’s all i paid is useless.
Isn't bosspy a free app? I would not recommend so-called free apps like bossy, it is new and there are lots of problems with the software. try some trusted ones like spybuble instead.

sherry32

Dont ever use this bosspy they dont have customer support. NO guarantee MONEY BACK !!!
THE CUSTOMER SERVICE agent named me a " IDIOT" and when i ask for refund he threaten me to post my visa number on public.

Read this article on Copy10

bosspy

Dont ever use this bosspy they dont have customer support. NO guarantee MONEY BACK !!!
THE CUSTOMER SERVICE agent named me a " IDIOT" and when i ask for refund he threaten me to post my visa number on public.

Read this article on Copy10

I think you confuse with the spyware copy10. At bosspy.com the service and spy software is 100% free so they are NO refund money :red:

Last edited:

cuini2013

I have used bosspy and it is not really free and with many bugs, I would recommend you check some trusted ones on the market like Spybuble. Those free ones are full of bugs and not really free at all, more info: www dot monitoring-softwares dot com

Last edited:

bosspy

I have used bosspy and it is not really free and with many bugs, I would recommend you check some trusted ones on the market like Spybuble.
I think you confuse with the spyware Spybuble. At bosspy.com the service and spy software is
100% free :red:
if you think bosspy is not really free, give the link where you have to pay something for the freeware keylogger BOSSPY.