April 08 Mtb

rikko

issit normal.....hmm....:eek: the itch is killing me n keeping me awake at nite....sob sob...
Are you better now? Now i seem to get evening sickness, cant eat much during dinner. Yday & today after dinner vomit again, sian! Tot nearer 12weeks will get better but doesnt seem like it. :nah:

stefylim

Are you better now? Now i seem to get evening sickness, cant eat much during dinner. Yday & today after dinner vomit again, sian! Tot nearer 12weeks will get better but doesnt seem like it. :nah:
Rikko...i'm feeling the same too......worst as it gets nearer to the end of 1st trimester....gonna be 12 weeks tis thursday....cant eat cant sleep plus the itch...aiyo....:elvis: saw Dr Chin on Friday again abt the rash she says mine is quite serious if it doesnt get well in another wk will need to see a skin doc....but its slightly better liow at least not as itchy...ha ha ha.....:001_302: praying hard that it will go away soon....

rikko

Hi ladies, u all managed to get out of MS symptoms? I cant say cos mine is anytime one, not very routine though. I just hope to feel less tired everyday so i can go shopping for bb stuff soon.

stefylim

RIKKO....same for me...i'm officially over my 1st trimester liow.....hopefully everything gets better from now on...did the test yesterday n saw BB again...BB is abt 6cm nw.....n during the scan like waving at me n hubby.....very very cute...Dr Chin say if bb is coorperative will get the see the gender next appt 27Oct....cant wait..must tell bb to be gd gd n show us ha ha ha....

rikko

RIKKO....same for me...i'm officially over my 1st trimester liow.....hopefully everything gets better from now on...did the test yesterday n saw BB again...BB is abt 6cm nw.....n during the scan like waving at me n hubby.....very very cute...Dr Chin say if bb is coorperative will get the see the gender next appt 27Oct....cant wait..must tell bb to be gd gd n show us ha ha ha....
Stefylim - hows ur test results?
Can share how Lisa do the test for u? I also hope can see bb waving to us.

stefylim

Stefylim - hows ur test results?
Can share how Lisa do the test for u? I also hope can see bb waving to us.
hi rikko.....dr chin onli measure the width of bb's neck and also took 3 tubes of blood from me.....tt's all...thk she will onli tell m ehte result during my next visit

rikko

hi rikko.....dr chin onli measure the width of bb's neck and also took 3 tubes of blood from me.....tt's all...thk she will onli tell m ehte result during my next visit
Does she tell u the results of the width of bb's neck? When's ur next appt?

stefylim

rikko...

yup she told me its gd....will see her again on 27th....another 3 wks to see BB again...:Dancing_tongue:

rikko

rikko...

yup she told me its gd....will see her again on 27th....another 3 wks to see BB again...:Dancing_tongue:
Hi i also did the NT test last sat, lisa gotto scan 3 times cos bb too active, moving up and down. facing up and down then can see the hand waving and legs moving around. So finally she did the V scan for me then bb was lying very straight for her to take the measurement. Lucky the 3rd time ok so don have to go back to scan. Got 1 couple also scan 3 times but still cant take the measurement so gotto go back again. I told bb to be coorperative for a while let lisa take the measurment, sure enough bb stay quiet for a while then start to move again. My measurement is 1.5cm.

stefylim

rikko...

yeah lor our thread is so quiet....seems like Yr2008 Mummy thread is all not really moving leh.....:embarrassed: do u visit any other thread?

Mine is this saturday....I can't wait too...just 16wks nw...but hor I still throwing up at least 1x or 2x a week leh......hope it all goes away soon...

do you experience lots of headaches? i've not been sleeping well at nite for the past 2 wks so almost everyday i wake up with a slight headache....:eek:

rikko

rikko...

yeah lor our thread is so quiet....seems like Yr2008 Mummy thread is all not really moving leh.....:embarrassed: do u visit any other thread?

Mine is this saturday....I can't wait too...just 16wks nw...but hor I still throwing up at least 1x or 2x a week leh......hope it all goes away soon...

do you experience lots of headaches? i've not been sleeping well at nite for the past 2 wks so almost everyday i wake up with a slight headache....:eek:
I don have headache bt got heartburn, also cant sleep well everynight. Still everynight will wake up to urine, at least 3 times, sian.
My vomitting reduced, bloatedness reduced last week, this week slightly better but got heartburn now.

I don have headache bt got heartburn, also cant sleep well everynight. Still everynight will wake up to urine, at least 3 times, sian.
My vomitting reduced, bloatedness reduced last week, this week slightly better but got heartburn now.
Hi thr... I am oso a April MTB.. EDD : 28 Apr.. Dis is my 2nd child but still not used to those morning sickness.. sigh.. Like u, Rikko, i oso cant sleep everynite.. Got heartburn too.. Migraine.. Constipation.. and all the acne appearing out of nowhere.. Worst still, I am a FTWM.. Its such a torture for me to go to work every morning.. The whole of last wk, I got MC n now boss is not tat happy.. But bobian lei.. R u guys oso a FTWM???

stefylim

hi maltesefamily...

yup me also FTWM...so far pregnancy haf not affected my work but just a lot more tired n sleepy then usual lor....my boss is very understanding so its ok :) :err: