Aqua aerobics recommendation

Mum2bee

I have complete the aqua aerobic in June in Kandang Kerbau Hospital
First lesson very basic
third lesson onward I find it higher impact which I like, maybe I have dancer background so feel 1st 2 lesson "over" relax , but overall good exercise for MTB...greatly recommneded :Dancing_tongue:

Not sure anywhere is there any "higher-impact" aqua aerobic for MTB :Dancing_wub:
hihi,
can chk with u,do u noe wat r the benefits of doing aqua aerobic? :) thanks

uiliz

Dear all, I am currently trying to gather a group of 6 for aqua aerobics session for east side mummies. Have a venue and instructor ready. Just need members to get started. Hopefully to get started by end July. Pls email me at vui_at@yahoo.com if interested.

PTB7476

Dear all, I am currently trying to gather a group of 6 for aqua aerobics session for east side mummies. Have a venue and instructor ready. Just need members to get started. Hopefully to get started by end July. Pls email me at vui_at@yahoo.com if interested.
please provide more details as in location, costs and duration

uiliz

Hi,

PTN7476:
1) Cost: I do not have an idea of the cost as yet reason being cos will have to see how many participants there are.
2) Duration: It depends on the instructor or us I guess
3) Location: It will be at Singapore Airlines SportsClub

Phoebii: U'r welcome to join if u want too, just that prob it will not be as intense as the regular aqua aerobics (I think)

integrasky

Alpha Male
hi... not sure if this is too late...

i wanna look for this course for my wife to attend...

i don mind ferrying her to anyplace but prefer to be only during weekend... can anyone help recommend? thanks and cheers.

can pm me if u have ideas.... :)

zaclin29

KKH is still conducting Aquafitness In Pregnancy Programme at K K Women’s
& Children’s Hospital. You may see below for details.

Aquafitness In Pregnancy Programme
Commencing Date : 12 May 2012 to 2 June 2012 (Once a week, every
Saturday)
Time : 1.00 pm to 1.45 pm or 2.00 pm to 2.45
pm
Duration : 4 sessions
Cost : S$111.30 (inclusive of GST)

Email: PEC@kkh.com.sg
Tel: 63941268