Aqua Aerobis

karoru

i tot of taking that up in kkh, too but can't coz i am working on sat. DH said can just go swimming pool ourselves and sook in water...

M&M

kkh aquaerobic has got 2 sessions on saturdays. one is in the morning and the other is in the afternoon. maybe u can try the afternoon one since u working on sat. i pressume u should be working half day right? hmmm.. u can go swimming pool by yourself too but make sure someone is always with u to watch u. before swimming do some warm up but in the pool itself as less stressful on your body. after swimming do some warm down too in the pool. hmm.. frog style is good for mommies. swim at a slow pace so that u wont overstrain also stop if u feel tired or unwell immediately. swimming is good. it helps to ease water retention and backaches. strengthens your stamina for labour as well.
if u r not a swimmer or do not wan to swim. u may opt to just hold on to the side of the swimming pool and just kick your legs or just do the frog style(legs onli) repeatedly.

karoru

thanks, m&m mummies... nope, i m working normal working hours on sat... coz i m on shifts... think can only opt to go swimming pool with DH.... ya, he also mention that i can just soak in the water and do simple kicking since i m not a swimmer... but got to go get swimming costume first.. hee... present swimming costume cannot wear anymore... DH even joke that i should wear bikini... argh!!!

Stan

thanks, m&m mummies... nope, i m working normal working hours on sat... coz i m on shifts... think can only opt to go swimming pool with DH.... ya, he also mention that i can just soak in the water and do simple kicking since i m not a swimmer... but got to go get swimming costume first.. hee... present swimming costume cannot wear anymore... DH even joke that i should wear bikini... argh!!!
acutally go on weekdays better!... cos not a lot of pple ard, so like have the whole pool to yourself...
i went on a sat morning.... too many pple, always have the fear someone will kick my tummy... so i ended up swimming with one hand and one hand hold my tummy.....:embarrassed:...

M&M

acutally go on weekdays better!... cos not a lot of pple ard, so like have the whole pool to yourself...
i went on a sat morning.... too many pple, always have the fear someone will kick my tummy... so i ended up swimming with one hand and one hand hold my tummy.....:embarrassed:...

yup! i agree. swimming on weekdays is better cos less crowded. oh ya! dun swim in the afternoon. the sun is terrible! i got a tan even when i swim at 10am lo! best time swim before 10am or swim in the evening be it weekdays or weekends.

M&M

is there any dress code for the aqua class at kkh? or just a normal swim suit is ok?

as long as you are wearing swimming suit is ok. there are mommies wearing bikini or the normal 1pc swim suit for the aqua class. make sure to bring along a bottle of water. u will need to drink before and after the class.

I think shld take up.. easier to give birth also.. our cervix wun tear that much.. i had bikramyoga till i realise i was preggy for 3rd mths.. i think it helps.. end of the day.. i only hand 3 stitches..

ilovecoffee

Dear all, so sorry for the late reply.. have been busy at work and tired all these while.. i'm currently in my 12 weeks. After reading all the post i have called up KKH and book the aqua aerobic class starting in July. Left one slot and i managed to get in hehe.. thanks so much for all your post. If anyone of you going for the class in July, would love to say hi to you :-D

newbie2009

as long as you are wearing swimming suit is ok. there are mommies wearing bikini or the normal 1pc swim suit for the aqua class. make sure to bring along a bottle of water. you will need to drink before and after the class.
Can I check for the 4 weeks of aqua class, do u learn all the same things? So far I attended 2 classes, the things that were taught were more or less the same thing.

M&M

ya... its pretty much the same... if u go for 4 lessons, you will get the hang of it and can actually do it on your own but best to have someone watch over you.