Are U Ever Think Married is Regret

aishah_28

:shyxxx:Hehe juz to share with u hor...my dh oso always busy with work...I'll stand or sit outside the toilet while he's doing his 'biz' to tok to him abt all tt happen for the day n he'll oso share his...

So cute and so sweet! As for me, during the early stages of marriage, I used to think that I regret marrying since I refused to compromise. But now.. after one kid, no regrets as I've overcome lots of obstacles and besides, I got to think of my son and the baby which is due next mth. Sometimes I feel lost when he works for 24 hrs, b cos dh helps me alot in taking care of ds :tlaugh:

Vion n Leanne, same wif u mommies...

DH was very busy wif his wrk so muz treasure the time toking wif him..

nv regret marrying DH, was grateful to have him as a part of my life..

elfsg

i do think of divorce cos ever since married, there is lots of issue... during the whole pregnacy he is almost not with me, except delivery period. parenting responisbility is all taken care by myself... he is just simply busy with work till i not too sure whether to believe or not.... but the thought of my girl...endure..endure... till dun know when the bomb explode....

Sheree

For me i dun regret as hubby really treat me and Jayden baby very well. Of course we do have our arguments but all these made our love even stronger.

Ting

im glad i didnt get married, or i'll live to regret my whole life living with a man like him. :)

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
i do think of divorce cos ever since married, there is lots of issue... during the whole pregnacy he is almost not with me, except delivery period. parenting responisbility is all taken care by myself... he is just simply busy with work till i not too sure whether to believe or not.... but the thought of my girl...endure..endure... till dun know when the bomb explode....

hmm... u shld talk to him abt ur feeling rather than keeping everything to yourself. Cheers!!

spottycow

I think the most important thing is to look forward and not go and regret what you did in the past. You did what you did is because at that time you know it is the right thing to do. You had a choice and you made it. So work hard to make it work. No point in regretting. A marriage takes 2 to tango, it takes lots of effort to be able to stay together.

Just for the record, I am happy with the situation I am in now. Happily married with 2 beautiful kids.

yoan

i know not go and regret what i did in the past. But now DH totally change not like last time romantic :001_302:. He dont talk so much & last time he after work can share wat he did in working . Now no more oredi.:embarrassed:

spottycow

i know not go and regret what i did in the past. But now DH totally change not like last time romantic :001_302:. He dont talk so much & last time he after work can share wat he did in working . Now no more oredi.:embarrassed:
Maybe try to talk to him lor, make him sit next to u, then tell him that u also have ur needs. Coz if u dun talk and he dun talk, the relationship will go nowhere.

As for being romantic...don't we all wish we can have that kind of feeling like we feel when we r young all the time.... sometimes stress (like with work, kids, in-laws, money, bills) could take the romantic feeling out of everybody.

priscilla

Hi all, I do not have any regret marrying my dh and we are blessed with a mischievous and cute little boy. We do hope for another new additional sweet little girl soon if God is willing.

I do agreed that marriage takes two persons to maintain. Like all of you, my husband is as busy and hardly has time but we make the best of all the time with have to talk to each other as well as spending time as a family. (I wake up earlier to talk to him during breakfast, stay up late to accompany him when he does his work sometimes and we talk about everything.)

When we are single, there is less worry but once a family is established especially when children comes along, the finanical side, even in-laws, work stress can pile up too. Romantic is just a a feeling and it is up to us to make it more romantic for each other. My dh is not the romantic type, he is the more practical type and can be impulse too, I am the more rational one and I will do my homework and compare prices as well. And we complement each other.

If you want to make it more romantic, maybe you can leave him little love notes daily in his wallet, places that he will see them in the house etc, it will take a while before he will respond. Send him little notes of love through email.

Just like a garden that need care and pruning to make it nice and beauty, so is marriage. And it does hurt to be the first one to do the little things to let him know that you cherish this special relationship, love your family and know that he is working hard.

At least all of you are in Singapore with lots of family support, we are alone here and when my dh has to fly for conference, I am leave alone with my boy. And look at the roses, they are beautiful but they have thorns around them too. And marriage will also have its ups and downs and it depends on whether you are looking at it as an opportunity to build a even stronger relationship or frown over it and let it drag you down, and seeing no light in the tunnel.

We do have our fair shares of disagreements but we do take the time to sit down and discuss and no finger-pointing. Communication in the relationship is very important, learning to acknowledge the other party better than ourselves can help too, instead of changing our partner, ask ourselves what can we do to be a better wife to our husbands.

Just my 2cents worth.

Last edited:

Celina

regrets? sometimes cuz feel very irritated with all the conflicts with his family n him. but overall im too blessed to have such blissful marriage so NO REGRETS.

fiona

i am very very regret about this married.. i wanted to divorce but don't know how.. but will save more money for the divorce thing..

elaine01

DH is alright, only his family sucks. Sometimes even he himself cant tahan them.

I dont regret marrying him. When i recall back, maybe cohabitation is better. At least whatever I do, they don thave right to poke their noses into our business. Freedom & space for each other.

stephiey

:tlaugh:At times when he play his Dota for the whole weekend. And when i nag at him he oso refuse to budge : Yes, Regret is on my mind. Regret that why i nvr open my eyes big enuff to see.

At times when he'll wake up early and play with ds, feed him his milk and change his nappy. : No. Have no regret.

Yesterday got home at 7++ dead tire already.

MIL told me that DH automatically bathe for DS. I was so delighted.
From DS born until now, DH never bathe for DS once.
And yesterday he did it himself. No one have taught him how to. But he somehow manage to bathe for DS all by himself.

I'm so easily contented~:Dancing_wub:

fiona

i regret because he never treat me good before.. he only does it when ppl tell him to.. but y am i so stupid? they didn't give me the wedding customary n not even wedding photo.. now i got 2 kids already.. i am thinking thaT this family will treat me better.. but it become worse.. i hate my dh.. why i so stupid?