Are you a nursing mother looking for natural ways to increase your milk supply?

techron

Other than frequent nursing and pumping, a lot of moms rely on lactation-induced foods, also known as galactagogues to boost their supply.

Before you dive in to try galactogogues mentioned here, please be aware that you can only achieve great result if you have ensured effective milk removal from your breasts.

Dates

Dates have been known for its nutritious benefit. For mom post-partum, consuming dates is great to boost energy(since it is easily digested) and increase breast milk production. I personally consume dates regularly since the day I gave birth until my baby was

I personally consume dates regularly since the day I gave birth until my baby was one month old.

In Middle East culture, fresh dates are given to mothers right after giving birth, but if you can’t found one, dried dates are great too.

For the most premium ajwa dates, you can get them at www.singaporeajwadates.com

PS: Recently, dates has been gaining a lot more popularity as milk booster. A lot of moms consume it in juice form or milkshake. If you can’t find date milkshake in your country, here’s an easy way to make one.

rubeelam

Oh, my goodness. I'm just about to become a mother. What other challenges do you think I'll face? What books would you recommend I read?

olivi1980

Your baby's health and safety are best served by mother's milk. It's also a crucial part of mother-child communication. I respect that, but watching a toddler and an adult can be challenging at times. We don't have enough money to hire a caretaker for a sick buddy of mine. I needed to find a way out because I lacked experience caring for people with disabilities. The information I learned from https://www.thekey.com/learning-center/understanding-home-care/15-ways-to-reduce-fall-risks-in-the-home has aided me in providing better care to my loved one. Everyone, in my opinion, should be able to assist and offer first aid to those with impairments. It may appear difficult, but when a person's life is on the line, it's worth thinking about developing these abilities.

aglassteapot

drink lots of water, rest well, pump or nurse frequently, include some galactogogues in your diet (fish soup, oats, red date water etc), fenugreek supplement. these are some of the things I've tried and that have worked well for me. The most important is to keep pumping/nursing regularly! Signals to your body to keep producing milk.

I blogged about this, you can read more about it here-- sgmummychronicles.blogspot.com/2022/08/7-things-i-did-to-boost-my-breast-milk.html