Are you a seafood, meat or vegetable person?

cendrine

What are your favourites?

Let's share.

For me, I love all kind of seafood.
Top favourites are definitely crabs, prawns and salmon sashimi. :)

I would prefer to eat fish than meat.

lisa_ng

vegetables... loves seafood also especially crabs.
i eat meat in moderate only. prefer pork to chicken.
hardly eat fish unless they really taste very fresh.

pinkieroxy

Seafood & Vege....I luvsss crabs especially cook in black pepper yummy!!! oh makes me so hungry liao opps Im fasting!!!:001_302:

mae

SEAFOODS...oysters, lobsters, crabs, seashells...I would prefer to eat fish & vegetables more than meat...But where to find varieties of fresh fish in SG??? hehehe

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
I love all the above 3...

Seafood: crabs, prawn, squid, sashimi, shellfish
Meat: Steak, frog, turtle
Vegetable: all vegetables for steamboat!!

aby

Crabs - all this while my mom taught me to eat crabs at their original taste.. Just make them die (freeze or poke), brush away all soil etc and place upside down into wok and on fire.. In abt 20 mins+, nice tasty, original taste crab is ready!!! <drool>..

1. Crab
2. Sashimi, abalone & salmon esp
3. Prawn
4. Beef
5. Essence of chicken
6. Egg (all type of cooking)
7. Potato (all type of cooking)

rjj

Crabs - all this while my mom taught me to eat crabs at their original taste.. Just make them die (freeze or poke), brush away all soil etc and place upside down into wok and on fire.. In abt 20 mins+, nice tasty, original taste crab is ready!!! <drool>..

1. Crab
2. Sashimi, abalone & salmon esp
3. Prawn
4. Beef
5. Essence of chicken
6. Egg (all type of cooking)
7. Potato (all type of cooking)
Sis,

It's like saying u like to eat everything leh... haha....

It's ok la, me too. A mix of everything will be the best meal.... :shyxxx:

LoVeS

What are your favourites?

Let's share.

For me, I love all kind of seafood.
Top favourites are definitely crabs, prawns and salmon sashimi. :)

I would prefer to eat fish than meat.
same i am seafood lover like prawns, crabs n salmon sashimi too

BUT aso love vegs but sum types only.

cendrine

I love all the above 3...

Seafood: crabs, prawn, squid, sashimi, shellfish
Meat: Steak, frog, turtle
Vegetable: all vegetables for steamboat!!
never tried turtle meat before...but dun think I will want and dare to...
me oso dun wish to try frog meat too..though I know some pple love frog leg porridge..but i just find it gross...esp the way they are skinned n cooked.

cendrine

poke where ar ? but then isnt it a mess to cook crab at home?

cendrine

SEAFOODS...oysters, lobsters, crabs, seashells...I would prefer to eat fish & vegetables more than meat...But where to find varieties of fresh fish in SG??? hehehe
maybe can try the wholesale fish market in Jurong ? Not sure the name...

LoVeS

never tried turtle meat before...but dun think I will want and dare to...
me oso dun wish to try frog meat too..though I know some pple love frog leg porridge..but i just find it gross...esp the way they are skinned n cooked.

izzit shan rui u all toking abt? i like the jelly type thing but duno which part is it of the turtle :tlaugh:

aby

poke where ar ? but then isnt it a mess to cook crab at home?
dearie, no mess at all.. if u have time, pls freeze them for at least 3 hours.. If no time, then poke at the eyes or leg part with those disposable chopstick withour untying the strings etc.. After poking pls leave them in the sink for 1 hours to die.. Then procceed to scrub with brush.. Then place all top shell down with nothing else and cover the wok and on fire.. Leave it, pls do not open the cover at all and wait till some burning smell then off fire.. Leave for 5 mins then can open the cover and serve.. Wow now i drool for crab le.. Heehee maybe cook the 3 I have in freezer for supper.. heehee.. Yummy!!!

I kang hor once.. Thought the 20 over of them die le.. Haiz one of them tough arh.. It clammed my left middle finger.. I went dizzy and in pain (labour kind of pain all on that poor finger) and bled so much!!!! Took pain killer and a hot milo and sat at the sofa and stared into the air blankly.. sob sob.. the finger numb for days ah.. Tkank GOD, it's ok now..

angtan

I love seafood including shellfood & vegetables. I love mushroom as well, is it considered vegetables?