Are you a seafood, meat or vegetable person?

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
:001_302:
tB, I meant got to cook as one piece, everything intact, NO water, no seasonings etc.. Like BBQing the crab n prawns etc..

Cooked le, then open the shells then eat lor.. ENJOY!!! :red:
For steaming a crab (Indon or Sri Lanka), without seasoning not nice leh.. U still can feel the oringal taste with some seasoning..

Unless is a flower crab, then can steam without seasoning... becoz the meat is natural sweet.

Anyway is still up to individual. :001_302:

aby

:001_302:

For steaming a crab (Indon or Sri Lanka), without seasoning not nice leh.. U still can feel the oringal taste with some seasoning..

Unless is a flower crab, then can steam without seasoning... becoz the meat is natural sweet.

Anyway is still up to individual. :001_302:
Oh isit? Yes, I have heard abt flower crab but it have to be really fresh then nice..

Ya true, taste and liking really up to individual.. Me, siblings and all the cousins have been eating crab by this cooking style since child time.. My mom just cooked crab rice too.. Yummy!!!

cendrine

actually..er..does it make any diff whether which type the crab is ?
thought the meat still the same mah... :)

Coelyn

Oh isit? Yes, I have heard abt flower crab but it have to be really fresh then nice..

Ya true, taste and liking really up to individual.. Me, siblings and all the cousins have been eating crab by this cooking style since child time.. My mom just cooked crab rice too.. Yummy!!!

yummy crabs but killing n washing them r a chore!

I'm a veg person. Meat n seafood r condiments - to make the food/porridge taste nicer

But when go buffet, I definitely will chiong for meat/seafood n cakes .... make $$ worth cos I cant eat so much so must aim the more expensive dishes:tlaugh::tlaugh:

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
actually..er..does it make any diff whether which type the crab is ?
thought the meat still the same mah... :)

Not really.. There is difference betw Flower Crab and Sri Lanka Crab.
hmm.. Does Seabass taste the same as Garoupa? No rite.. but both r also fish mah..:001_302:

cendrine

Not really.. There is difference betw Flower Crab and Sri Lanka Crab.
hmm.. Does Seabass taste the same as Garoupa? No rite.. but both r also fish mah..:001_302:
Talkin abt garoupa and seabass...i cant rem how they taste liao...haiz
super loooong time didnt eat them le....

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Talkin abt garoupa and seabass...i cant rem how they taste liao...haiz
super loooong time didnt eat them le....
haha i oni know fish is fish, duno the name...
so long the cook is good seabass can taste like garoupa if the seasoning is great hahaha :001_302:

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
haha i oni know fish is fish, duno the name...
so long the cook is good seabass can taste like garoupa if the seasoning is great hahaha :001_302:

Good leh.. i rem u r an easy contented person.. Next time i eat lobster u eat prawn lor.. taste abt the same la..:tlaugh:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Yea I cook. But not these two types of fishes...
hmm..u have any recipes to share bo ? :tlaugh:
ya he seems to be very expert, we wait for him to wake up tmr afternoon to reply :001_302::001_302:

vion

I eat almost everything...Some of the few tt I dun eat wld be bittergourd n meats tt r cooked in sweet sauce.

ragdoll

More of a veggie person.
Hate pork, but looves it if its breaded and deepfried!
Aiya, I think Im a rubbish bin, okie with most, but prefer veggie more.