Argument btw me and my husband family

My girl is 5 months and no matter how my MIL and all the relatives keep telling me to shave her head, I still won't :) they can say really nasty things like how by not shaving it means I'm I'll treating my daughter and all that.. But I have consulted a PD and have done research online. Hair roots are beneath the skin surface, so how can shaving the top of the head affect it and make it grow more? Haha!

I also have a friend, her son just turned two years old. And her parents were complaining to me saying that the in law side insisted that they shave his head when he was a baby. Now that he's two years, he's literally bald! His hair never grew out! They have seen a few doctors but nothing can be done.

And I've got a few other friends who shaved their baby's heads at full month but many months later their baby's hair still very little never grow out. So I'm not going to take the risk! Haha!

I guess it depends on whether you're very traditional Chinese? And ultimately you have to be comfortable with whatever your choice is. :) mummy knows what's best for their bub! Good luck!