Around 2 weeks my 1 yo refuses to eat anything,suggestion?

Su7an

Can somebody give me any suggestions, my 13 mos son refuses to eat anything (rice/fruit/formula)... I don'tknow what is wrong with him. He is only 8 kg. He is starting walking. He has only 2 teeth. But he is active and healthy.

JacTan

Can somebody give me any suggestions, my 13 mos son refuses to eat anything (rice/fruit/formula)... I don'tknow what is wrong with him. He is only 8 kg. He is starting walking. He has only 2 teeth. But he is active and healthy.
Either he is teething or more interested to walk than eat since he has started to walk.

Did you recently change his diet?

If not, try letting him play with his fav toy / watch tv while feeding him? Although this is not a good solution, at least you would be able to get some food into his stomach. But don't try to force him to finish his food if he doesn't want to. A little is better than nothing.

Don't worry too much. He will eat when he is hungry :)

Su7an

Thanks for the advice..although he is my second child but I still feel worried if my children are on this condition..today i gave him mac n cheese and he ate it by himself using his hands..of course it is a huge mess but at least he ate..by the way..do you live in singapore? Do you know good peditrician who doesn't take too long to queue and has a lot of patience to explain tothe patient? I am planning to visit singapore and if i have time i would like to try to gain knowledge from singaporean peaditrician.thanks