Arowana fish essence

weishy

Hi,may i know if any mommies drink this after delivery esp c-section?My friend's wife had this after delivery and her wounds heals faster,esp shorten the after delivery bleeding period.

LoVeS

Hi,may i know if any mommies drink this after delivery esp c-section?My friend's wife had this after delivery and her wounds heals faster,esp shorten the after delivery bleeding period.
i drink BRANDS fish essence but i didnt find my c-sect wound heal faster leh n i bleed for 6wks after the delivery:shyxxx:

edy

Administrator
Staff member
I have not heard about arowana for fish soup before ... but i can imagine it is going to be very expensive :)

What I know is Sang Yu/Loi Her is a snakehead look alike fish can be found in the bigger wet markets - chinatown, tekka, whampoa and it is good for patient who just had operation.

Generally, post-op diet should avoid extreme spices, oily food - so digestive systm is not unnecessarily taxed. Plenty of rest & natural, healthy food is the way to go.

Attachments

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Arowana ???? :elvis:
Are u sure ????

rjj

I have not heard about arowana for fish soup before ... but i can imagine it is going to be very expensive :)

What I know is Sang Yu/Loi Her is a snakehead look alike fish can be found in the bigger wet markets - chinatown, tekka, whampoa and it is good for patient who just had operation.

Generally, post-op diet should avoid extreme spices, oily food - so digestive systm is not unnecessarily taxed. Plenty of rest & natural, healthy food is the way to go.
heard another saying.... but i m not 100%....

sang yu does help with healing faster, but heard it will leave a scare on the wound.... again, i m not 100% sure on this.....

weishy

Yes yes sure,my friend's has got 4 boys already and the fish essence is just by drinking,no need to boil soup.The chinese medical hall i went to adivce me not to drink fish soup for the 1st week to avoid "meat growth" around the stiches.She said use fish bones instead.Tks for posting the photo of the fish too hehehhehehe,i dun noe most of the fish in the market too.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
The photo which i attached earlier on is not an arowana but a snakehead :)

Nobody would want to eat the beaufitul arowana ...

I am attaching a real red arowana pic and this piece is about 8K Sing

Attachments

M

^Mami_Jazz^

The photo which i attached earlier on is not an arowana but a snakehead :)

Nobody would want to eat the beaufitul arowana ...

I am attaching a real red arowana pic and this piece is about 8K Sing
ya my dh treats his arowana betta then me :shyxxx: