Arrival of baby girl Jing En on 31st Dec 2011

baobaomama

Went for doc review for my pregnancy wk 37 last friday, 30th dec 2011, was told to admit in hospital on the day itself for induction labour. As i was been informed far too last minutes, i got work that day plus my supposed EDD is 18th jan 2012. Ended up changed to next following day 31st Dec 2011 for induction labour appt at NUH 8.30am. Then i planned to tahan till i give birth at 1st jan 2012, which is much more meaningful. Who knows i started having severe pain contractions at 4am, try to tahan abit untill i really cant take it, i woke my hubby up, called his uncle to send us to NUH. Rch NUH delivery suite ard 5 plus am. Less than 30 mins, i gave birth to my baby girl already. Though the pain was unbearable, but i shed tears of joy when i saw her for the first time in my life. The feeling i felt, couldnt put in words . Even my hubby also. I had never seen him that way ever since i met him.

Even though i kinda disappointed that i couldnt make it on 1st jan 2012. But most importantly as long as my baby girl is safe and healthy, it more than enough for me. =)

pixie

Congrats the arrival of your little princess!
I gave birth in NUH too and my baby girl was overdue by 4 days from the EDD that my Prof Rauff had gave me was June 22nd. I had gone through almost 26 hours of pain before little one stopped playing hide & seek and decided to get out of my womb to see the world.

Enjoy your motherhood and may God bless you and your little one :)

carolinaw

Congrats. Someone says, the birth of baby means the disaster for the mom. I think it't not exactly true. It should be the beginning of the happy life. Though mother has to bear pain when give birth, but it is the duty as a woman.
Again, cheers for your beautiful princess. Wish her happy and healthy.