Arrival of Baby Roderix!!!

Alisa

Our baby was born on 10 Oct in Thomson Medical by Dr AL Lim. A very caring gynae and i was well taken care by him.

Baby doc was reconmend by him is Dr AT Ang. She is very responsible and also update me about my baby status. As my baby was born with G6PD which caused him to have slight juandice she update me everyday about him and answer all questions.

A very big thank u to my gynae, Dr Lim & Dr Ang and also to all the caring nurses in Thomson Medical!
:Dancing_wub:

xiaodaisy

maybe can let the fan turn ard , so wont be so stuffy .. but since mil is there , hard to do also .. but well lucky this 2 days raining , shld not be too hot for u bah =)

enjoy the confinement food den? lol

Alisa

maybe can let the fan turn ard , so wont be so stuffy .. but since mil is there , hard to do also .. but well lucky this 2 days raining , shld not be too hot for u bah =)

enjoy the confinement food den? lol
when she is not around then i on the fan wan. my mil is my CL so i eat what she cook lor. hee... im easy to feed wan.

xiaodaisy

tats good !! i hated confinement as i hated ginger lots !! haha !! i donno wen my confinement how i gonna cope for 1 whole mth haha

Alisa

tats good !! i hated confinement as i hated ginger lots !! haha !! i donno wen my confinement how i gonna cope for 1 whole mth haha
i don really like ginger but if its good for body, i will take but as my baby is having jaundice, i cannot take ginger.