Arrival of my Princess Heidi

Dear mummies, just to share my arrival of my baby girl Heidi on 2nd June 2011. Delivered at TMC via c sec after 12hrs of induction. Finally she is in my arms. Now only hope my c sec wound recover quickly. That's all for now. Good luck to all other mummies who are due soon and baby dust to those who at TTC.

Dear mummies, just to share my arrival of my baby girl Heidi on 2nd June 2011. Delivered at TMC via c sec after 12hrs of induction. Finally she is in my arms. Now only hope my c sec wound recover quickly. That's all for now. Good luck to all other mummies who are due soon and baby dust to those who at TTC.
CONGRATS MARCHBEAR83=D!! rest plenty n enjoy ur 4 months maternity leave with ur precious=D

Carlisle

Congratulations, for being a new mommy
Nothing will ever compare the joy, happiness a child will bring into your lives
God Bless!

durianfan

Congratulations Marchbear83 on the arrival of your princess :Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

have plenty of rest.. looking forward to seeing your princess's pics..

kinley

congratulation

Hai mummy,

Congrats first of all. I too have a baby. whom i love so much. Take care of her very well.

bye
kinley

sept2980

Congrats from Milksupply!

For your future savings on milk powder, you can contact us.

Stage 1 milk available too.

Thanks

Milkmilksupply
Baby & Milk
Facebook: milkmilksupply@gmail.com (add me to your facebook:))

Order form:

Name:
Contact number:
Email address:
Milk Type(Weight)/No. of tins (eg:Enfalac A+(900g)/13 tins):
Delivery address(if applicable) ($7 per delivery):

Collection points:
1. Clementi West Street 1 Blk 606 (near to West Coast plaza)
2. Jurong West Ave 5, Blk 723 (after 3pm)
3. Hougang St 92, Blk 941 Loading Bay (Appointment only - sat morning 945am / 1115am)

Once we received your orders, we will advise you on the delivery/collection date&time.