Art teacher for my girl

Ace mummy

Hi all,
I would like to introduce a Art Teacher name andrel,which I had engaged for my 5 year old girl. Through her Art teaching I notice that my girl who used to be very hyper, now can stay focus and concentrate to draw a beautiful art work. Whereas in the past she can't even do her coloring well. Now my girl has become more patient and cheerful. She enjoys her Art lesson with her teacher so much. Any parent who is interested in engaging a Art teacher for your child can take a look at the Art teacher blog for her contact.
Andrea's Art Lessons for children age 3 to teenager

suronne

Hi all,
I would like to introduce a Art Teacher name andrel,which I had engaged for my 5 year old girl. Through her Art teaching I notice that my girl who used to be very hyper, now can stay focus and concentrate to draw a beautiful art work. Whereas in the past she can't even do her coloring well. Now my girl has become more patient and cheerful. She enjoys her Art lesson with her teacher so much. Any parent who is interested in engaging a Art teacher for your child can take a look at the Art teacher blog for her contact.
Andrea's Art Lessons for children age 3 to teenager
hi may i noe wat is her charges like?

faiths

i think it is important to have good art teacher too. i engaged my child with a 1-1 art teacher who is currently lecturing fine arts in tertiary institution too. she is very good, half traditional on skills, half modern on concepts which my child loves. very up to date and supportive. sorry i dun normally check my pms here, will share the info with mummies here , my faith_situ@yahoo.com, cant just post her contacts here without her permission i guess, out of courtesy. i love the different materials she let my child experience!!

Leeart

We have been receiving massive inquiries on our online lesson from parents after our recent limited promotion activity. Thanks for the overwhelming response. And we hear you!!!
MiniArt Corner never want to let you down.
So, a brand new promotion event is now launching!!!
The hottest deal in the town!!
Our trial online art lesson is only at SGD 5 now.
*Like our Facebook page (Mini Art Corner ) and share our facebook post(in public) to grab this offer.
Last chance to grab the awesome deal. Don't miss it
Do contact/pm us if you keen to join our promotion activity.
即上次“限时促销活动”结束后,我们收到了很多错过活动的家长询问,想要参加绘画网课的试课。由于反应热烈,为了感谢支持我们的大家,我们新一波的促销活动终于来了~!
超值优惠活动:现只需5块钱就能购买一节绘画网课体验课!对,您没听错!就只需5块钱!就可让您的孩子体验到美术的魅力与乐趣!
*只需点赞我们的Facebook 专页 (Mini Art Corner ),还有转发我们的facebook 贴文
别错过了哦!赶快联系我们,安排试课,可爱的孩子们,我们课堂上见!

You may contact me via (WhatsApp : 93596503) or email to miniartcorner.sg@gmail.com
if you are interested (Prefer contact through whatsapp or call)

Katlyn

Thanks for the information never thought about getting a art teacher before sounds like it could be fun for my daughter.

Leeart

A full time private art tutor who teaching students (from 4 years old to 16 years old). I am teaching in bilingual. (chinese or english)
In our lessons, we customized the art programme based on the age group of the students. To develop and stimulate the interest and creativity towards art, also allow them to gain confidence.

Get your "5C" with only 5 dollars now by joining our FUNtastic virtual art lesson!
Convenience
Confidence
Creativity
Covid safe
Cost low
Pm or contact us via whatsapp 93596503 for more information.

想要培养孩子的兴趣爱好?但又不知从何下手引导?
在这个严峻时期,不出门也能和MiniArt Corner 一起来发现美,创造美!
保留孩子的独立思考、对人事物的感观及表达一直是我们所坚持的。
画画课不止能让孩子提升思维能力、审美观,更激发孩子们的创造及创意力。
欲知更多详情,请Pm我们的专页或whatsapp到 93596503.

Facebook: Mini Art Corner
Instagram: cornerminiart
Whatsapp: 93596503

Last edited:

Creartesg

Hello There! I am a freelance Art Private teacher bringing art to the homes of children :) Age 3-12 ! Providing various categories such as Art and Craft , Painting, Drawing and Clay! If interested or any enquiry , do DM me at Instagram _cre.art.e_ or creartesg123@gmail.com ! Thankyou!

Creartesg

Hello There! I am a freelance Art Private teacher bringing art to the homes of children :) Age 3-12 ! Providing various categories such as Art and Craft , Painting, Drawing and Clay! If interested or any enquiry , do DM me at Instagram _cre.art.e_ or creartesg123@gmail.com ! Thankyou!

enna

I send my kid to have some fun with art on the weekends at glyph. Nothing serious, just to have fun. She seems to be enjoying it a lot.