ATB marries S'porean man, cheats him of 300K and then files for divorce

I am victim of a scam by the PRC scammer, Ms Fan Xin Wen to obtain Permanent Resident in Singapore and cheated around $300,000 in total from year 2009 to 2015

I had met her on May 2009. She was then residing in Singapore on a work permit as she was working as a singer at a KTV lounge. We dated for a year before she proposed marriage to me on or about December 2010 as she was concern that her work permit would not be extended after its expiration on 31st March 2011. I was prepared to marry her as she had convinced me that our marriage was not one of convenience and that she loved me and was committed to a marital life with me. We married on 03 April 2011 after obtain approval.

After the marriage however, Fan did not reside with me and she did not quit her job as promised. Fan told me that she needed to stay near her workplace and that we could still be married and live in separate home for the sake of convenience. She assured me that once she quit her job, she would live life as a married couple.

Fan obtained her PR status in October 2011. I assisted in her application. On 7th February 2015, she messaged me on or about 2am that she was ready to move in to stay with me. She informed me that she would quit working at KTV lounge and would find a normal job soon. At 7am the next day, she brought her luggage and moved into my home. I was surprized by her sudden appearance and decision but I was happy.

A lot more at