Aug 2008 MTB

doraemon

:Dancing_wub: I'm glad to be able to start the thread of Aug 2008 MTB. Join me here if your EDD is so. I am in my 7th week now. Hope it will be a smooth and healthy 9 months of pregnancy for me and all of you here! Happy New Year :001_302:

Porukadotzu

i'm almost 6 weeks now....will be welcoming my 1st born on august 2008 too:001_302:, nice to meet you Doraemon...are you expecting 1st born too?

doraemon

Hi Porukadotzu,

I am expecting my 2nd child. My son is 2 years old now. Am into my 9th week. Nice to meet you here too. Sorry for my late reply as I did not log into here as often!

Can't wait to get to 16th week to know the gender of baby!!

If this is your first baby, surely you be very excited :)

doraemon

Hi everyone!:)
My EDD is in Aug too... Im into my 9th week...:) Have a great pregnancy everyone:)
Aadenalexis2008: I am into my 11th week now so we are pretty close. I plan to deliver in Mt A, how about you? :blaugh:

Dragontooth86: Gotta leave it to heavens to decide when baby coming out as I am opting for natural delivery :)

Wow! It seems that there are few people logging into this forum as compared to other forums. I posted so long but so few people join. As compared to another forum, got 45 mummies to be in Aug mtb thread....

Porukadotzu

Aadenalexis2008: I am into my 11th week now so we are pretty close. I plan to deliver in Mt A, how about you? :blaugh:

Dragontooth86: Gotta leave it to heavens to decide when baby coming out as I am opting for natural delivery :)

Wow! It seems that there are few people logging into this forum as compared to other forums. I posted so long but so few people join. As compared to another forum, got 45 mummies to be in Aug mtb thread....
Hai doraemon, you're at Mt.Alvernia? my hubby's auntie adv me to deliver at Mt.A, after doing survey I found there's no negative comments on that hospital so I'm ok with it...hehhe
Currently I'm seeing the obstretician Dr Ching at Mt.A....my second check up would be next monday b4 CNY.....

can't wait to see the progress this baby make ...:Dancing_wub:

doraemon

Hi Porukadotzu,

Yes, I plan to deliver my 2nd baby in Mt Alvernia. Edd be around 8 Aug 08. What about yours, in case we might meet there!! My gyane is based in Raffles Place and Gleneagles but she does deliver in Mt A.

My next check up is on 6 Feb 2008, Wed. Be doing my NT scan. Will update again!!

Take care :)

babymania

Hi Mummies,

Can i join if i do not know when is my edd? Im very new to this forum. newly joined.

I do not know how many weeks im now but i know next monday i will be going for a followup to see if my baby has any heartbeat.

waterlotus

Hi All :)
I am 12 weeks pregnant and am due in August. Have been on bed rest for the first trimester. Going for the first detailed scan tomorrow. Hope all is well.

cRaZy

Hi

I am currently 15 weeks now.
EDD on 13th Aug 08. This is my second birth.
My first kid is 3 years old now.:Dancing_wub:
Will be giving birth at Thomson medical.

doraemon

Hi Crazy, waterlotus and Babymania,

How's everything going for everyone? I slimmed down!! due to food poisoning eating some raw salmon sashimi and cough just ended. Now in my 15 weeks. Seeing gynae at end of the month, hope everything be fine!! Leave a note :)

Crazy, my first boy is 2yrs 3 months old now. I be giving birth in Mt A. My edd is close to yours on 12 Aug. Similarly it's gonna be my 2nd birth too. I stay near Kovan mrt :)

sunshine0911

Hi Everyone,

I m also in my week 15.5 now. My EDD is 16th Aug. M meeting up gynae next week, hopefully i will know the baby gender too although i heard, you will normally know the gender during your 5th month.

doraemon

Hi Sunshine0911 and Chipchip,

Welcome!! I had visited my gynae yesterday and she told me that 90% be a baby girl for me. To confirm next month during detailed scanning. Hope you will find about your baby gender too. It's the most exciting part of pregnancy to me. hee!! Are you going for any bf classes or antel natel class? This is my 2nd baby. Think I would go just for bf class as my son did not latch on previously so I had to pump all the way for 8 months. Hope this time be easier!!

mummy boi

halo all mtb
2nd child edd 9 Aug
first is 15 months
mine say 70% girl next visit detail scan to confirm also