Authentic or not???

joeichen

Hi,

Can someone teach me how to tell if the branded bag is authentic or not?
1. Burberry
2. Chanel
3. Coach

Tks!

edy

Administrator
Staff member
I am not sure how ... but if you are not buying from their boutique there is an inherent risk to it.

Maybe you could request for proof of original receipt

yellowpudding

Hi,

Can someone teach me how to tell if the branded bag is authentic or not?
1. Burberry
2. Chanel
3. Coach

thanks!

You can find out more from purse forum.

For chanel, you will have to match the number on the authentic card that comes along with the bag with the number printed on the tag. This tag is normally sewed into the bag and located at the base of the bottom of the bag or sometimes in the inner the side of the bag. (Info for Chanel 2.55 Caviar Leather Bag).

For Coach, there is this big tag sewed near the inner pocket. You can normally identify it easily and also read through the imprints of the tag carefully. :)

I can't help you on burberry, am not a fan of it. :)

sugarcookie

Like what yellowpudding said, you can do a authenticity check in the Purse Forum.

However, it may not be 100% correct. And there are lots of fakes out there which look exactly like the real thing.

My opinion is if you want to get a designer bag, get one direct from the boutique. If not, you can never be sure.

Krystel09

I have seen several Coach styles do have the creeds with the gold script writing and this style is one of them.

There are no "rules" about how creeds should look. It really depend on the style of the Coach bag and its season.

maybe they are all authentic.