Avent Comfort Single Electric Pump (Local Set) + Accessories

art30180

This is the Avent's redesigned breast pump in the comfort range, which features (in accordance to Philips' website):
- Avent's soft petal-shaped massage cushion
- Avent's latest natural range milk bottle where its wide, breast-shaped nipple has special comfort ‘petals’ that increases softness and flexibility for the baby and won't collapse
- Able to pump into all Avent bottles (natural range and the earlier classic range)
- Easy portability - lightweight motor weighing 307g only, option for battery-operated mode
- Safe & hygienic - BPA-free and milk has no contact with the tubing or motor unit
- a comfortable pumping position for mummy where she doesn't have to lean forward

See details at Philips - Breast pumps Comfort Single electric breast pump Natural Includes 4oz bottle - SCF332/01 - Breast pumps - Breastfeeding - Mother and child care

Note**:

Diaphragm is almost new (only used once) as I needed to buy a separate bigger diaphragm.

Condition:
8.5/10

Selling Price: $215 inclusive of brand new Avent natural range 125ml milk bottle (Official retail price is $309)

I have a list of accompanying breastfeeding accessories for sale which I will be posting for sale in due course.

Attachments

Last edited: