Avent Comfort Single Electric Pump (Local Set)

art30180

20130324_220313.jpg20130324_220257.jpg

This is the latest of Avent's redesigned breast pump in the comfort range, which features in accordance to Philips' website:
- a comfortable pumping position where the mummy doesn't have to lean forward
- Avent's soft petal-shaped massage cushion
- Avent's latest natural range milk bottle where its wide, breast-shaped nipple has special comfort ‘petals’ that increases softness and flexibility for the baby and won't collapse
- Able to pump into all Avent bottles (natural range and the earlier classic range)
- Easy portability - lightweight motor weighing 307g only, option for battery-operated mode
- Safe & hygienic - BPA-free and milk has no contact with the tubing or motor unit

See details at http://www.philips.com.sg/c-p/SCF332_01/avent-breast-pumps-comfort-single-electric-breast-pump

Condition:- 8/10. Still in the original box with instruction manual
- Diaphragm (the part in contact with the breast) is almost new as it is only used once, because I needed a bigger diaphragm. So that makes this a *STAR BUY*

Selling Price:
- $199 with 1x 4oz BN Avent natural range milk bottle (Recommended retail price: $309), or $189 without the brand new milk bottle
- FOC: BN Avent nursing shawl (grey)

I have tried many models of breast pumps and personally this is the most comfortable and effective in terms of stimulating milk production. If interested, contact me at art30180@yahoo.com. Deal at Novena MRT station (weekdays)/ Tiong Bahru or Queenstown (weekends, timing to be calibrated)

Last edited: