Avocado Milkshake Recipe

SkyeFve

Avocado Milkshake Recipe

Found other recipes available today on the web. Here's the avocado milkshake recipe - has a really pretty shade of green! love that it taste so smooth and thick - simply perfect and healthy!

like it much better than the usual coconut-sugar-overdose in typical fruit stores! ^^

Attachments

MamabbJ

Thks for sharing.
Anyone has good tips on how to buy nice good avocado? Or simply how to choose one with the right ripeness and taste?

SkyeFve

Thks for sharing.
Anyone has good tips on how to buy nice good avocado? Or simply how to choose one with the right ripeness and taste?
I made my avocado milkshake the other day. I followed the advice and chose the softer kind of avocados - and the milkshake turned out really smooth creamy and sweet! Dont choose the hard avocados - the hard ones actually taste horrible.

Definitely like this milkshake better than those overly-sweet ones in the market.

geigaogirl82

This seem good, great! apart from learning to cook at asiafoodrecipe.com and they do have cooking classes, i can learn from you. Thank You!

cheeriorio

I joined this forum just to say "thanks" for introducing me to this shake! I love avocado's, an am always looking for new ways to use them..but would never have thought of a shake for some reason! These are yummy!

cheeriorio

Picking a good aguacate (avocado) is a bit of an art, depending on the variety. There are close to 1,000 varieties grown around the world. The one most sold everywhere is the Haas, often from Mexico. These must be turning black, but still retain their shine..if it's gone dull, chances are it's over-ripe and will be brown inside. It should be mildly soft if you take it in the palm of your hand, and gently wrap your hand around it to barely squeeze. Don't squeeze hard, or press in any one place - you'll damage the pulp inside.

BrittN

Thanks for sharing the recipe here, I really love avocado especially in milkshake because it is very tasty and refreshing. I also love making avocado salad, salsa and any avocado recipes. I also chose the softer avocado for milkshake and I am careful in choosing avocado too.