Babies Bellies POST NATAL Services

paradize

I have already booked their 7 days package.
Look forward for my feedback MOMS.

Post-Natal Massage

This massage is done after the delivery and usually done in the privacy of one's own home during their confinement period. It involves the use of massage oil applied to the stomach area, the application of a gurita and tummy wrap (bengkong), which is essentially a long cotton cloth. This pushes up the uterus, clears water retention, wind, spasm, shrinks the tummy and helps to reduce weight.
Exclude Transport fee from $5–$10
Deposit (Refundable) of $20 for the Bengkung. Deposit will be refunded upon returning the Bengkung.
Free! Baby massage & Baby Telon Oil, Bengkong & Jamu, with 7 days Post-Natal Massage Package
Complimentary for 7 or 10 days pckg- Body Scrubs /Steam Bath/ Slimming Wrap
*Terms and conditions apply/
Baby Massage 10mins $10
Touch means contact — it gives reassurance, warmth, pleasure and comfort. Of all the senses, touch is the first to develop. It is the language we all use to show our feelings and demonstrate that they are loved, wanted or appreciated. Welcome the arrival of your child with the gift of touch through the complimentary baby massage.

The above contents are as advised by the website. I am looing forward for some great service from them.

mrsmahadi

I am also taking babies bellies, already called the prices are reasonable, except my schedule kinda tight, so can't fix the dates for the 7day massage yet. =(