Baby 3 mth and weight 6.5 kg

formycharlotte

Any parents here mind to share yr LO weight? My little one is currently just 3 mth and weight 6.5. She looks very cubby. Milk 120ml exactly 3 hours. Tried to gv her 150ml so can drag for 4 hours but failed. When coming to 3 hr she start ask for milk. Should i increase for her or just stay as it is now. Will increase the amt of milk will make her overweight evenmore. As i scared my baby getting not enough at the same time dont want her to be overweight

formycharlotte

Thanks mummy for yr info ^^
I myself also think baby overweight but healthy then ok...
Also heard that not only milk contribute to their growth, if baby sleep a lot then they will grow faster ....
my baby ever sleep continuosly thru night from 8 till 7 am without asking for milk

chengtng

I think it's ok as long as the baby is proportionate - e.g. 75% for head / weight / height :)

My baby at 3 months old weighed in only at 5.84kg. (He is 3m and 2w now) That's apparently 50th percentile?! But I keep getting feedback that he looks small for his age. Can't seem to feed him anymore though - I BF direct in the day and bottle feed at night. Because I have some EBM saved in the fridge all the time, I always top up if he looks hungry, but more often than not, he has problems finishing the bottle! Not sure how to get him to drink more though...