Baby Belling ovens

I read somewhere that baby belling oven has disappeared from the Singapore scene due to excessive demand worldwide, causing the factory to be short of supply for the Singapore market within the past 2 years

But now baby belling oven are coming back to singapore.

Anyone used to have them or still have them?

sassylady

saw it on the papers today. it would be a great christmas present to receive.
haha gonna hint it to my hubby what i want for christmas.

linamummy

your oven sounds really troublesome. you should consider this baby belling oven then. just to right size if you want to roast a chicken and small enough to tuck in the corner of your kitchen :)

[FONT=“Lucida Sans”]I'm a novice cook so I might sound silly but I believe having a good oven[/FONT][FONT=“Lucida Sans”] enhances the cooking effect?[/FONT]

linamummy

Yupp but its still 70% skills and the right recipe followed by a cooperative good oven.
AGREED! :welaugh: my mum always say that you still need to skills if not you will "kill". Having the right oven as a companion is important as well. Baby belling ovens does it well for me. Glad that they are back in the singapore market.

AGREED! :welaugh: my mum always say that you still need to skills if not you will "kill". Having the right oven as a companion is important as well. Baby belling ovens does it well for me. Glad that they are back in the singapore market.
Seems like I have a long way to go before perfecting my baking skills in order not to "kill" my family members who are my guinea pigs to my baking experiments. Glad that I have baby belling oven as my partner. Its been an absolute joy baking :)

tammysow

i used to use a built in oven but the crumbs keep getting stuck in between the edges when not installed properly.
ants and cockroaches would be attract to these crumbs and i will have a mess!
baby belling oven is a jolly good tabletop oven that saves space in the kitchen for days that you just don't feel like baking. good buy good stuff.:001_302:

lovelyday

I’ve been looking for a new baking oven and my friends told me that its d number one for baking, doesn’t create more clutter for a tiny kitchen like mine with its small and compact size(YAY)and apparently its new and improved technology allows us to bake and fry at the same time with hot plates included with the oven.

Any success stories to share with your Baby Belling oven/anyone keen to try it out together? Can’t wait to get my hands on one soon!:)

linamummy

They have a sealed plate hob with 2 elements, ideal for frying. And removable oven roof too - never tried removing [FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]them though. [/FONT]