Baby Belling ovens

icyelightning

May I know where you put the baby belling oven? On the floor? It looks big and heavy for table top. But it seems out of place if put on floor.

tammysow

If any of you is looking for ovens, kitchen hobs and hoods or any kind of kitchen you can check out the extended Turbo warehouse sale this weekend!
My neighbour bought a new Turbo oven, and highly recommended Turbo! I will be there to check out the sale!
See you there! 11-12June!

tammysow

Hi All!

If you haven't heard, the baby belling oven is back!

and one salient feature of the oven is that they also come with hot plates which means that you can bake and fry at the same time! The ovens will come in white and black colours for those who want a slick design. Small and compact, they will also fit nicely into any kitchen without the need for a whole revamp.

The Baby Belling oven is available at Courts, Harvey Norman, Mustafa, Gain City and Mega Discount Store.

tammysow

Love those Baby Belling ovens that also comes with hot plates which means that you can bake and fry at the same time! Much time saved!
You can find it in Courts, Harvey Norman, Mustafa, Gain City and Mega Discount Store.