Baby body soap

annie

wondering when mummies top using babies body soap for your toddlers? also, when to start using shampoo? so far ive been using the body soap as shampoo.. read that young babies dosent need any shampoo... my girl's body soap is about to finish and i wonder if i should buy refill or just let her use ours? she is 1yr 5 mths now...

camom

My younger one has ezcema, I don't plan to stop using baby soaps & shampoos suitable for his condition any time in the near future.

For my elder one, she has normal skin & we switched her to normal adult soap but more cream based ones like Dove when she was 2.5yo.

Ting

annie, i use those 2 in 1 soap n shampoo for pin.
but this time round bought the wrong one, only shampoo, so i let her use my own soap which has goat's milk.:)

annie

wah goat milk.. sounds good..

so it seems like my girl is still too young to use ours yea?

btw, a bit off track.. do u all moisturise your toddler's skin?? my fren was saying she does daily but ive never!

Ting

i think it depends, i rmb one of my fren, from the beginning just use adult soap.
i guess see your baby's skin sensitivity. most ppl use baby soap n shampoo cos they worry adult ones hv more "harsh" chemicals n baby's skin is very delicate.

for me, when pin was a few mths old, yeah i always apply baby lotion after her bath. then i got lazy, so can say, nope i dun moisturize her skin. :p
but abit regret cos she is in aircon everyday due to her CC.