Baby Cannot Poop

MummyThea

What do you usually do when your baby is constipated? Safest and most effective way? This didn't happen to my two kids but now my 9 month old baby seems to be constipated. What to do, she cries a lot now.

Let the baby drink more water. Massage also helps. When baby is on back do cycling motion with his legs then gently bend and lift both legs towards tummy. Hold for 5 seconds. It will help to push the motion downwards.

cyberie

prune juice ?? my ger din poo for 2 days .. gave her prune juice mixed with water and she poo few hours later..

MummyThea

My baby already pooped. I think it's because she ate too many bananas. What do you think? Do bananas cause constipation?

Alisa

some say constipation should eat more banana but to me, banana also caused me to constipate. maybe that the case for yr baby.

Rye

My baby already pooped. I think it's because she ate too many bananas. What do you think? Do bananas cause constipation?
If u r alrdy "clogged" n constipated too much fibre fr banana could cause more "clogging" in my opinion. Prune juice is much better. And depends on ripeness of banana too. The greener the less likely to relieve mild constipation.