baby cot and breast pump wanted

mrsjlim

Hi there, I'm looking for a baby cot without mattress at cheap price for my baby boy who will be due in may.
And looking for Medela freestyle pump in complete set, kindly let me know the condition and price, thanks! :D

junie

Mother care asthon cot bet condition8/10 selling with 2pcs mother care bed sheet, mattress protector, side protector and thin baby quilt for $350.00 sel pick up.
interested pls sms/call 98820294.

IMG_0548.jpgIMG_0549.jpgIMG_0550.jpgIMG_0551.jpgIMG_0552.jpgIMG_9933.jpgIMG_9934.jpg

hui_ru_88

I have an Almost Brand New Ikea Green Cot with mattress for sale.

Basically my girl used the baby cot less than 5 times (each time less than 2 hours) as in the end, she co-sleep with us – easier to breastfeed her.

Basically the dimension of the cot is 123cm (L) X 66cm (B) X 80cm (H) and it can be placed at 2 different heights. For more information, pls click on this link: [you]SNIGLAR Cot - IKEA[/you].
I bought it at $85 from Ikea.

As for the mattress, the dimension is 120cm (L) X 60cm (B) X 8cm (H). The mattress has 2 different comfort surfaces whereas the eggbox-shaped surface relieves pressure and has better air circulation than the flat side. For more information, pls click on this link: [you]VYSSA SNOSA Mattress for cot - IKEA[/you].
I bought it at $49.90.

On top of the green cot and mattress, I will throw in an Almost brand new ELC Cosy Sit Up. For this item, my girl used it once only (less than 20 mins on CNY eve). After which, it was kept at one side but the box was thrown away. For more information, pls click on this link: [you]Sites-ELCENGB-Site[/you].
I bought it at $35.

In short, the working condition of all the items is 10/10 while the physical condition is 9.5/10. Besides that, the cot has been cleaned and disinfected while the mattress had been sunned and the mattress cover and ELC Sit up Cosy had been washed. Thus, everything is ready to be used once you get it.

In conclusion, you will be getting an Ikea Green Cot, Ikea Cot Mattress, mattress cover and an ELC Cosy Sit up.

PS: You will be getting what you are seeing now

Now, I am letting go at $100 (price nego).

Self collect at my house – Bukit Panjang (Fajar) or top up another $20 for home delivery.

For more information, pls contact me at 8684 5660.

Attachments

junie

i have medela swing breast pump, ut single..very good condition hardly use..with milk warmer. pm me if interested.

IMG_0413.jpgIMG_0414.jpg

Sheryl0405

Hi I have one set almost brand new Medela Swing Pump (single) to let go @150, used once before

Please Pm me if you are interested ^^

maple11

Hi, I've preloved medela freestyle. Not including breast shield, tubing and membranes for hygiene purpose. Pm me if keen..

yesyes

how about medela swing, very new with unfill local warrenty card.

with extra tubing converted to dual pump.never use.

Hi I have a cherry wood convertible cot to toddler bed + mattress to let go. Seldom used and in mint condition. Will throw in Winnie the poo cot protectors. PM me if keen.

leo12

preloved medela freestyle local set

Hi i have preloved freestyle local set used for 4 months w unfilled warranty card + first year swing rocker
Letting go @ $400 (neg)

Pls some pre loved items

Pls refer to my threads earlier

Attach the pictures for your ref

Attachments

sasapearlyn

Re: preloved medela freestyle local set

Hi leo12.. is your item still available? im keen. can whatsapp at 96542676 if still avail?

laurellee

I have a freestyle pump (warranty till aug), letting go @ $420 fast deal (nego) *will throw in 21 milk storage bottles n 2 boxes disposable breast pad. Collection @ Sengkang

interested pls pm

starry2009

I have a cot to let go at $30. The mattress is still quite new as you can see from the photo. Can message me at 94785477 for quick deal.

cot.jpg