baby cot

Joelle Lim

Hi, My EDD is in Oct 2013 and we are now looking for a baby cot. If you have one to be sold, pls let me know. thanks

Irene Lim

Hi Joelle,

I have a Graco cot in very good condition. The cot comes with a diaper changing station and the base (where you put the mattress) can be adjusted to become a playpen (see picture) when your daughter grows older. The cot can also be dismantled and easily portable. I am letting it go at $150 (original price was $425). You can contact me at 92332860 if you are interested to view.

Graco cot.jpgDiaper changng station.jpg

Last edited:

Smurfete

I have a mothercare gliding cot that will put baby to sleep very easily. Good alternative to yaolan. Bought in jan 2013 with receipt for warranty until end of the year. Lightly used by my boy for a few months. Currently overseas. Available in end July. Self collection in boon lay

Jace

I have a preloved baby cot to let go at $200. Bought at over $500.
Need to arrange own transport and come my house do the dismantling so that you will know how to fix it back when you bring it back.

For serious buyers only - Can arrange for viewing.
Details:
1) Height of the mattress is adjustable. The height in the picture is the lowest that the mattress can go.
2) Comes with storage compartment below the mattress.
4) 4 wheels - easy to push around. 2 of the wheels have lock.
5) Suitable for ages up to 7 years old.
6) Defect - 1 side of the cot latch is broken. Safely secured with a cable tie and is still working fine now, just that cannot move the bar up and down already. IMG_2203.jpgIMG_2204.jpgIMG_2206.jpgIMG_2207.jpg

Joelle Lim

Re: baby cot
baby cot

Hi May i know the size of it? still in good condition? got roller? what is the function like?

Joelle Lim

Hi Joelle,

I have a Graco cot in very good condition. The cot comes with a diaper changing station and the base (where you put the mattress) can be adjusted to become a playpen (see picture) when your daughter grows older. The cot can also be dismantled and easily portable. I am letting it go at $150 (original price was $425). You can contact me at 92332860 if you are interested to view.

View attachment 106865View attachment 106866
Hi, thks for replying. I prefer wooden baby cot.

Joelle Lim

I have a mothercare gliding cot that will put baby to sleep very easily. Good alternative to yaolan. Bought in jan 2013 with receipt for warranty until end of the year. Lightly used by my boy for a few months. Currently overseas. Available in end July. Self collection in boon lay
Do you mind to show the photo of the bb cot?

Jace

Re: baby cot baby cot

Hi May i know the size of it? still in good condition? got roller? what is the function like?
Hi Joelle, the cot is in good condition except with 1 side of the latch broken. It is currently tightly secured with a cable tie and is still in good usable condition. There are 2 or 3 levels that the mattress can go. Can't rem exactly how many level already. The one in the picture is the lowest level. There are 4 wheels which makes it easy to move the cot around. 2 of the wheels have stopper lock so that you can lock the wheels if you want to prevent it from moving. There is also a compartment below where you can use it to store baby items. I will update you with the measurement tonight. If you are really keen, can arrange to come to my house to take a look. :)

Smurfete

Mothercare Singapore

Hi Joelle,

Thank you for your reply. I am unable to take a photo of the cot. I attached the website link, exactly the same as the one I had.
Excellent condition, as good as new. Retail price is $340 (will let go cheaply if you can wait, before your EDD of course, as we are currently overseas)
A matching mattress (retailing at $108) will be given FOC. The mattress can be easily washed and sun for hygiene purpose as it is cool air flex

chjean

Hihi I have a wooden baby cot from Ikea in excellent condition. Comes with adjustable height for newborn and toddlers. Letting go for $80. Please Whatsapp or SMS me for pics and details at 96953403. Tks.

xian

Hi I have a Rocio baby cot to let go.
Bought it at $399, used less than 6 months, still in good condition.
Due to space constraint (I have 2 kids now), I have dismantled the baby cot. Photo of the cot can be found here http://babykingdom.com.sg/product_info.php?.products_id=1268.

For hygiene purpose I am not selling the mattress. Have a set of baby girl blanket (brand new) and bumper (seldom use but washed thrice) to let go.

Smurfete

Hi there, I'm still looking for my baby cot, please let me know if you want to sell. Thanks

hi joelle,

sorry that i still have not't send you a pic of my gliding cot as we are still overseas. we will be back in sep if its not too late for you. Will throw in a washable coolmax mattress, bumper and walker (sturdy Australian brand walker, good condition). Size of cot: L95 x W50 x H81cm

Attachments

Last edited:

EYA

IMG_2947.jpg
Hi

I understand that you are looking for baby cot cum toddler bed. I am selling away mine.. details below and please see picture attached.

100% Cherrywood from Denmark.
Convertible to junior bed with 2 side bed rails.
Mattress size: 52” x28”
Baby cot size: 53.5” (L) x 30” (W)
Comes with OekoTex Mattress.
Purchase price: $499
Selling price: $300 negotiable.
Condition: Brand New.
Color: Dark Oak (as seen in picture).

Collection point: Punggol
Thanks! You can also contact me at 9127 9614. Cheers!