Baby cries when in car

ohstrawberry

At least your son listened to jay chou and mayday's songs, my son so ah beng, he likes hokkien songs :shyxxx:, must be my hubby la, he keeps singing hokkien songs to him in the car.

oh.. we realised louis dont't like nursery songs.. he will be quiet for a while when listening to jay chou or mayday's song. haha.. perhaps that's what we listen in the car when i was pregnant. And now we let him listen to "Ting mama hua"... haha! hope he will listen to me!!! But that can only distract him for a while though we can play the song again and again - maybe he's bored with that song. haa..

woofy55

At least your son listened to jay chou and mayday's songs, my son so beng, he likes hokkien songs :shyxxx:, must be my hubby , he keeps singing hokkien songs to him in the car.

haha... the way you put it is so funnie.. :)

hello hello anyone know where to get the badge with blinking lights? I'm still looking around. Maybe tmr will go back to the stall and see look..

susern

Perhaps she dun like to stay in aircon, as my babies all dun like it at the age of ur girl. Try to wind down the window and on the aircon. Hope it help!