Baby cry when see stranger

cyberie

Out of a sudden.. my ger start crying when stranger talk to her..
she cry very loud and hard.

how can i handle this? should i still continue to bring her out and let her get used to see people?
How long will this last??

She used to be able to be carry by anyone...

Alisa

how old is yr baby? the more u need to bring yr baby out and talk to her that its ok, nothing to be afraid of.

sjchan

It's very normal. Baby start to recognize ppl when they are about this age. My baby also behave the same and become better when she around 9 - 10 months.

cyberie

It's very normal. Baby start to recognize ppl when they are about this age. My baby also behave the same and become better when she around 9 - 10 months.
wah... must tahan for 4 to 5 months...
nowadays... ppl walk pass and say Hi to her.. she also cry..
bring her to fren place... she cranky..

need to expose her but worried disturb other people...

sjchan

wah... must tahan for 4 to 5 months...
nowadays... ppl walk pass and say Hi to her.. she also cry..
bring her to friend place... she cranky..

need to expose her but worried disturb other people...
No need too worry. Slowly baby will become more better. Try to comfort the baby when the baby cry.
My baby only cry awhile when she see stranger. As long as I carry her and hug her then she will be calm very soon.

cyberie

No need too worry. Slowly baby will become more better. Try to comfort the baby when the baby cry.
My baby only cry awhile when she see stranger. As long as I carry her and hug her then she will be calm very soon.
But my baby cry veri long n loud.. regardless who carry her... she jus keep crying..

Alisa

my son too. even when he see his grandparents carry another baby, he will also cry, i should say, screamed loudly.
We have to distract him lor, kept asking him what is this, what is that. Once he is distracted, he 4got to cry liao.