Baby Disgestive system

SunShine07

Hi mummy,

My son recently switch from similac to gain iq when turn a year old. He drink it for a week already, and i realised that he pass his motion about 3 three times daily..... is it because the fomula milk dun suits him or because he is teething?

But when i give him healthy times muilti grain cereal for breakfast, he got constipation.....

What happen huh? Can anyone advise? Thanks!

SH74

mayb ur boy not used to the milk. that time my boy got diarrhoea (watery poo) many times a day, my PD ask me to reduce the milk. e.g. 240ml shld b 8 scoops (for mamil gold). give 5-6 scoops instead. will take some time b4 they recover though.

till now, my boy recover alr, the max scoop i gave is 7 scoops for 240ml.

u might want to try that. reason being, milk is oily. so bb's stomach might not b able to take it. heaty also. also, let him drink more water to prevent dehydration esp if his motion is diarrhoea type, watery type.

cant give much advice 'cause my boy only 7 mths now. :p

SunShine07

mayb ur boy not used to the milk. that time my boy got diarrhoea (watery poo) many times a day, my PD ask me to reduce the milk. e.g. 240ml shld b 8 scoops (for mamil gold). give 5-6 scoops instead. will take some time b4 they recover though.

till now, my boy recover alr, the max scoop i gave is 7 scoops for 240ml.

u might want to try that. reason being, milk is oily. so bb's stomach might not b able to take it. heaty also. also, let him drink more water to prevent dehydration esp if his motion is diarrhoea type, watery type.

cant give much advice 'cause my boy only 7 mths now. :p

hmmmm infact i always give him more diluted milk.....but he is not having diarrhoea le....

maybe i should change his milk powder....

susern

observe him a few days see wat happen? If too unsure bring him go visit PD. If teething will have diarrhoea de..

SH74

observe him a few days see wat happen? If too unsure bring him go visit PD. If teething will have diarrhoea de..
that time i ask my PD abt it. she say teething wont cause diarrhoea. will only cause slight fever.

but alot of ppl say it will 'cause during teething period, bb tend to put everything in mouth. mayb the things he/she put inside, not clean. so make tummy upset.

that time my boy lao sai like nobody's biz for MANY days when bottom front teeth coming out. seen GP twice n PD. all say lao sai not 'cause of teething. so we conclude might b the pork stock that we intro to him. too oily.