Baby dun like to sleep in baby cot at nite

cutieseah

hi all, any idea how to let baby slp on their own bed during nite time??
my gal was ok to slp in her own bed during the day time but once nite time comes, she will cry once i put her in or maybe she slp for a few minute then cry n dun wan to be put back if i try to put her in again..

angelwendy

hi all, any idea how to let baby sleep on their own bed during nite time??
my gal was ok to sleep in her own bed during the day time but once nite time comes, she will cry once i put her in or maybe she sleep for a few minute then cry n dont want to be put back if i try to put her in again..

when my boy is about newborn... he is also like that... so i just use flower water to clean the cot... haha.. very chinese...

cutieseah

when my boy is about newborn... he is also like that... so i just use flower water to clean the cot... haha.. very chinese...
clean as in take cloth and wipe the whole bed cot?? but she ok to slp in morning n noon.. jus nite dun like to slp in leh...

meiteoh

Probably coz it's dark and well, it's scary for a baby when it's pitch black. Maybe you can try putting in some lullabies as well as a night light.

cutieseah

Probably coz it's dark and well, it's scary for a baby when it's pitch black. Maybe you can try putting in some lullabies as well as a night light.
couldnt be la cos i got on the night light for her one... dunno y she still dun like..

angelwendy

clean as in take cloth and wipe the whole bed cot?? but she ok to sleep in morning n noon.. just nite dont like to sleep in ...

yes i do wipe the whole cot.. or u can try to put ur baby down in cot after ur baby is in deep deep sleep... but must keep trying... because sometime they will be awake after u put them down...

cutieseah

maybe you can try putting her back to cot when she is in deep sleep, eg put her back to cot 30min after she fell asleep
try tat too.. but maybe she was not in deep slp even after 30 mins. which is y i cant put her back to her own bed...

cutieseah

yes i do wipe the whole cot.. or you can try to put your baby down in cot after your baby is in deep deep sleep... but must keep trying... because sometime they will be awake after you put them down...
ok will give it a try then.. ya lor.. but i will keep patting her till i see her eyes r close tight. but after a few mins, i can hear her making sound n then she will start to cry abit abit then i will run over to pat her back to her slp then she went back to slp but a few mins later then same thing happen and this, i can repeat for 4-5 time before she really fall in deep slp or cry out loud...

kenxf_03

my gal very clever... everytime i know her pattern like swaddle her at nite, she can sleep well, then this last for 2 days. on the 3rd day, she will change her pattern as in swaddle her doesnt work anymore.. any mummies here with then same problem??
Hi,

my #1 used to hv this prob like urs too when he's 2 mths old. When my Mil starts intro him the yaolan, he refused to slp in his cot @ nite..

So like wat other mummies mentioned. I tried to carry him to slp till he really fall into deep slp, thats abt 30 mins alr. Then i tried to place him on his cot.

But he starts crying badly when his butt touches the bed. So I quickly carry him him again and rock him to slp. I juz kp trying and trying and donno how many times, he finally get to slp.. Nd alot of patience really...

Everytime b4 baby slp, try to tok to them.Telling them its time to slp and its more comfortable to slp in ur cot. Everytime, ur baby slp. Praise them at their ear softly.

I tried this for weeks b4 my #1 can adapt to his cot. Guess it somehow work in a way but nd a lot of patience.

You can tried this way. Or worse to worse, if after weeks of trying, it still dont work then u may wanna try a yaolan??? Heard some baby slp well in yaolan. Cos it provides them with security. Its like being cuddle by mummy.

Hope it works for u! :Dancing_wub:

Last edited:

cutieseah

Hi,

my #1 used to have this prob like urs too when he's 2 mths old. When my mother in law starts intro him the yaolan, he refused to sleep in his cot @ nite..

So like what other mummies mentioned. I tried to carry him to sleep till he really fall into deep sleep, thats about 30 mins already. Then i tried to place him on his cot.

But he starts crying badly when his butt touches the bed. So I quickly carry him him again and rock him to sleep. I just kp trying and trying and donno how many times, he finally get to sleep.. need alot of patience really...

Everytime before baby sleep, try to tok to them.Telling them its time to sleep and its more comfortable to sleep in your cot. Everytime, your baby sleep. Praise them at their ear softly.

I tried this for weeks before my #1 can adapt to his cot. Guess it somehow work in a way but need a lot of patience.

You can tried this way. Or worse to worse, if after weeks of trying, it still dont work then you may wanna try a yaolan??? Heard some baby sleep well in yaolan. Cos it provides them with security. Its like being cuddle by mummy.

Hope it works for you! :Dancing_wub:
did wat the other mummies told mi like intro yaolan, carry till my gal fall into deep slp then put into bed, swaddle her and tok to her but she jus dun seem wan to go into her bed... wat even worse now is she dun even wan to fall aslp at all.. but she will keep yawning...
best thing is if i catch the way or stlye to make her slp, she will change it after 2-3days therefore, i need to find out again which is the way she comfortable to slp with again. and this is so tiring...