baby facial pimples

Shiawase

Hi my baby is having some pimples on his face and seems to be increasing.. some are red rashes-like on his cheeks and those on his forehead are pimples with white bumps.. been cleaning his face with boiled water twice a day still dun see the pimples gg away.. is it necessary to see doc for this?

linuspine

cheaper way, get boil warm water wipe with clean soft cloth. it will gone some time or visit PD n get cream.

It is due to dirty, someone dirty hand touch or slping area is not clean or even clothing.

doraemn

Certain part of his rash recovered but seem still look a little dry pimple....will it recover?? Normally heat rash will recover fully by??

CutieLya

Hi my baby is having some pimples on his face and seems to be increasing.. some are red rashes-like on his cheeks and those on his forehead are pimples with white bumps.. been cleaning his face with boiled water twice a day still dun see the pimples gg away.. is it necessary to see doc for this?
Hi Shiawase, my baby is also having the same problem. Went to check with Doc, he said that it is due to her skin is adapting to air surrounding her. So her skin could be allergic to dust, the air or the dirt on our hands when we touch her. So the best way to reduce it is to keep her face clean meaning we should'nt touch her face with dirty hands and while bathing time, need to clean her face first before we proceed other parts of the body. Her bed too need to clear off dust.

WinnieL

hihi.. my baby is also having this problem. we did see the doc, and he gave us some cream to apply. other than that, we try to keep his face clean as much as possible, like using a nappy cloth to cover our arms/shoulders while carrying him, so that our skin and clothes don't come into contact with his skin, or washing our hands before carrying him. We also try to limit touching him with our own face or kissing him during this time. so far, it seems to be helping, as he's starting to shed skin.

My baby had this problem too when he's around 3 weeks old but doctor said it's due to hormones. The pimples disappeared when he's around 5 weeks old. There's no need to worry :blaugh: