Baby full month

bbloelim

for me, im more to the pangtang side..
so i will avoid going..
but some said, after 1st trimester, can go already.

apollo

i heard that if the edd interval is qithin 4mths, shdnt attend or give angbao. u dont give her she dont give u aft u give birth. tt's what my ex colleagues told me. cos tt time me n my ex collgeaues 2 mths apart and she wanna chip in the angbao and they dont allow her to do so. aft she gave birth they also 'warned' me not to give her bb angbao and due to all these, my fren didnt invite me. though we both are not on the pantang side but under the 'stress' of the other colleagues and my family, still bobian follow. haha.. anw it depends on whether u and ur family are pantang AND/OR ur fren and her family (including her hub's side) are pantang anot.. if everyone is not pantang, y not?

apollo

i think they scare 'chong' the bb?? actu u can ask ur parents/inlaws AND your fren. see if ur family and her family is okay anot. if both families not pantang at all, y not? it's a joy to attend fren's bb full mth. and actu since she invited u, i think she is not a pantang person bahhh.. =)

Gem2505

hmm.. i attended my cousin's wedding, and my niece full month celebration last month. i didnt visit my cousin when she deliver.. when she's home the nx day den i go up n visit her.. coz its my v close cousin.. we talk on the phone everyday type.. so im also v eager to see my lil niece.. so far, i only avoid funerals.. those happy occasions, im ok to attend. im not v pantang person.
some will try to avoid coz scared will "chiong" the baby.. but up to individuals.. i've got a fren, whom is a christian, dont believe all these, still do renovation when she's going to deliver end of this month. -_-" but baby still doing well..
try not to eat the red eggs and kueys at the full month celebration.. - my mum old wives myth..
just listen abit here n there. can follow, we follow. i think ridiculous one, i hack care n just do it on my way. LOL!

keefu

let's say we don't attend the full month celebration, but can we visit the mummy and baby after that?
I think can bah... Cos my ex colleague who is pregnant told me that she will visit me one of these days. (my baby full month just over.)

redjn

Based on Pang Tang issue, I would rather avoid it when u are at +- a mth before & after born.

fioncess

for mi i'll go but i'll will not carry the baby.. cos some ppl pantang say preggy women carry newborn baby then at night the baby cannot slp well keep crying.... but i dun pantang still i dun carry. cos we dunno whether the other party or their parents pantang annot..

Gem2505

for mi i'll go but i'll will not carry the baby.. cos some ppl pantang say preggy women carry newborn baby then at night the baby cannot slp well keep crying.... but i dun pantang still i dun carry. cos we dunno whether the other party or their parents pantang annot..
hmm.. on the part that preggy carry newborn, then newborn will keep crying.. i tried on my baby niece when she's about 1 week old... she really cried the whole night lor. -_-" but dunno izzit really me or she herself feeling cranky..
but she's 2months old now. i carried her last night. dunno she got slp well anot. shall check with my cousin later. =X