Baby Gym Class

Mummy Geeh

Hi Any recommended gym class? i want to try bringing my 8 Month old son but dunno which one is good and also how much?

Thanks!

camom

I used to bring DD to The Little Gym at Forum Galleria. Good but price too expensive.

The Little Gyms of Singapore

I've gone for Gymboree & Tumbletots classes with my gal as well. I prefer Gymboree but that was 4-5 years ago. Don't know how the standard is now.

Last edited:

STmummy

my baby had been attending JWT kids gym since he was 8 months old.
I had compared a few of these kids gym, and find that for pricing wise this is more economical. Once you sign up, your baby can go for the open gym as well (for free). So if you go for 1 class & 1 open gym per week, it will be ard $20+ per session. The instructors are quite friendly and helpful too. He is now with the wobbler class (12 months old).

Welcome to JWT Kids Singapore | The Funner Kids Gym

cmeilim

can get infor from the website i have given above. for more details, call them. they have open house next sat. so u can also visit them with your baby to see first-hand the facilities. =)

flutegrin

anyone tried my gym in AMK? its a new one
I have tried My Gym at amk. My little one enjoyed most parts of the class. But she was bored and crawling everywhere else about 20-30% of the time - during the circle time which was quite long. I think it's worth going for the trial to see if your LO enjoys it.

I have since decided to bring my LO to indoor playgrounds and do some activities myself to save some money. Here's a post on how I do it.
Baby Lessons in Singapore - Are Baby Lessons Necessary? | Prudent Mummy