Baby Hair

Pwiincess

Any suggestions for what to take during pregnancy for babies to have thick hair? My no.1 has very little hair! But I suspect it's in the genes, bcos my mother's and mine is very thin and little. Expecting my no.2 now and wondering if there is any food intake that helps to have thick hair! =)

ochklk

Any suggestions for what to take during pregnancy for babies to have thick hair? My no.1 has very little hair! But I suspect it's in the genes, bcos my mother's and mine is very thin and little. Expecting my no.2 now and wondering if there is any food intake that helps to have thick hair! =)
Do you have heartburn? Hee, I quite believe cos my heartburn start from when I noe I'm pregnancy until birth...my boy boy bery hairy, his ear, back so hairy, he aso got thick side burn too and thick hair but now botak...Hair too much for Mao Bi, the lady return us some... wahaha..

Pregnancy Heartburn = Hairy Baby? | Baby | Babies Online The Blog

babylover

I must say this is quite true to me, my heart burn was terrible, but in return my DD is so hairy, even at arms and legs...hahaha...
Anyways, I guess there's no food to help for thick hair in baby, it's the gene that decided.

LoVeS

Both my pregnancies aso got heartburn leh but my #1 hair little while #2 hair alot~

I heard tat taking mutton will haf more hair but duno how true~ I nv take special things during my #2~

January84

Mine too, DS little hair DD alot of hair. But heard from MIL that food will affect.. I ate so much so i donno which food causes to have more hair...

Most ate items: Fish, Mc Chicken burger, curry, satay mee hoon. Sushi, Durian, Ice Cream, chocolate and Blueberry, maggie mee.
hope u can find the source here..

ochklk

Both my pregnancies aso got heartburn leh but my #1 hair little while #2 hair alot~

I heard tat taking mutton will haf more hair but duno how true~ I nv take special things during my #2~
Yaya, My hubby super hairy too due to my MIL ate mutton almost every meal...If an ant go into his hairy leg, can nv walk out, trap in there liao...:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

apollo

Do you have heartburn? Hee, I quite believe cos my heartburn start from when I noe I'm pregnancy until birth...my boy boy bery hairy, his ear, back so hairy, he aso got thick side burn too and thick hair but now botak...Hair too much for Mao Bi, the lady return us some... wahaha..

Pregnancy Heartburn = Hairy Baby? | Baby | Babies Online The Blog
u made me so tempted to have heartburn, though the feeling is really.......................*puke*.................................. LOL :Dancing_tongue:

shulyn

I must say this is quite true to me, my heart burn was terrible, but in return my DD is so hairy, even at arms and legs...hahaha...
Anyways, I guess there's no food to help for thick hair in baby, it's the gene that decided.
I don't think having heartburn will have lots of hair for baby. Throughout my pregnancy, i dun have heartburn but my boy got sooo... much hair...My family and relatives say it could be due to the food i ate..But really no idea what i have eaten..

Frenchkitty

Older generation people tell me eating Walnut paste is good..
So once in awhile I will go to Bishan Junction8 the basemnt dessert stall to eat Walnut paste.