Baby Kaelyn was out on 18Jan!

jassmine

Hi, my baby girl Kaelyn was out earlier 2weeks n was born on 18 Jan, 1month after my birthday n was born at the same timing as me:tlaugh:

V

valeriegoh

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My turn very soon :/

jassmine

valeriegoh, take care too! baby may come out anytime, like me without any notice haha... i try not to take epidural but cant tahan when it open to 5cm haiz... but very regret taking it as less then a hour my vaginal open to 10cm n bb ready to come out, left alot of epidual.. so if u make the desision not to take betta keep ur mind steady.. not like me half way thru...goodluck!

jassmine

hi all ! i will like to ask a few question....

1. for normal natural delivery, how long to recover the wound n stiches .. is there anything to recover it faster? isit normal still feel pain after 5 days of delivery? how to maintain the wound clean n out of infection?

2.yesterday n today while cleaning my girl vaginal after she urine, i found out there are alittle bit of blood stain on the diapers n some on the vaginal . the blood look like menstrual sticky type, is it normal for bb ?

3.can the breastmilk mix together? meaning my previous pump of milk n the latest mix together n store in the fridge?

4. my girl found up to have jaundice, n it keep increasing... is there anything to lower it down? is there any food i ate affected her during bf? is any food i have to stop eating or stuff affected her?

Last edited:

CanCanMum

1. for normal natural delivery, how long to recover the wound n stiches .. is there anything to recover it faster? isit normal still feel pain after 5 days of delivery? how to maintain the wound clean n out of infection?

2.yesterday n today while cleaning my girl vaginal after she urine, i found out there are alittle bit of blood stain on the diapers n some on the vaginal . the blood look like menstrual sticky type, is it normal for bb ?

3.can the breastmilk mix together? meaning my previous pump of milk n the latest mix together n store in the fridge?

4. my girl found up to have jaundice, n it keep increasing... is there anything to lower it down? is there any food i ate affected her during bf? is any food i have to stop eating or stuff affected her?
1. YES! I was so painful on my 5th day, think due to drinking martell?? I dunno la, but my mum said maybe....but it healed after 12 days. U need to wash the wounds with cotton wool, every morning and nighttime. U can sit on the WC and wash. Use warm water only. My mum said last time she put DETTOL!!! Must be stingy i tot.

2. i am not sure abt this tho....can u check with your gynae on yr 12th day visit? Coz we are sup to go for a visit on 12th day after delivery.

3. yes u can.

4. u can bring yr gal for suntan, go during early morning and late evening ONLY. Cover her eyes with a piece of hanky. Food wise i din really avoid anything.....but i only ate fish and chicken, martell and DOM during BF and whole of confinement. No vegetables or fruits at all.

January84

Hi, my baby girl Kaelyn was out earlier 2weeks n was born on 18 Jan, 1month after my birthday n was born at the same timing as me:tlaugh:
congrats Jasmine!!!!! she is in time to celebrate Moo Moo year with you!!!
She is so clever to come out now! can take ang pow ald. . . :red:

January84

1. for normal natural delivery, how long to recover the wound n stiches .. is there anything to recover it faster?

for my 1st, it took 2 weeks. . . . maybe cos I got lots of stitches as I delivered at 4cm only. . I stayed in 1 postition and only go to ladies when I really very urgent... cos too painful to move around.

for my 2nd one, It does not hurt that much and can move around on the very day after delivered. The wound recover in a week.

isit normal still feel pain after 5 days of delivery? how to maintain the wound clean n out of infection?

Wash with water, pat dry, apply the lotion given by hospital each time u visit the toilet.

I am not sure about this, check with BB PD on the newborn appt.

hmmm, I store in diff storage bags but mix together for my bb to drink.

4. my girl found up to have jaundice, n it keep increasing... is there anything to lower it down?

recommended by "east"
Sunbath BB 10 mins each side, front and back of body. avoid contact with eyes. .

recemmended by "west"
go to "yao cai dian" and buy "ng khi", boil with some water and add in to the tub of water and bath bb. for about 3 days.
then place some in a red packet and place beside bb like near the head when BB slp until juandice go away.

is there any food i ate affected her during bf? is any food i have to stop eating or stuff affected her?
Avoid food that are too "liang" cos BB will have diarroea if body cannot take it.

Raw food.

But I am not sure if taking certain food will cause BB juandice ley...