Baby look

chua.joanne

Hi,

am plan'n 4 pregnancy early this year......wanna no f thr s any way of the child to look like myself and not like my hubby..!

pls advice

Dr.rakchy

Alpha Male
Hi,

am plan'n 4 pregnancy early this year......wanna no f thr s any way of the child to look like myself and not like my hubby..!

pls advice

nt bad tht to get your child luk like u..i'll advice to let this know 2 ur spouse..
but i no a famous way for this..

the baby luk depnds on ur ovulation period...thr's a belief b4 that baby'll luk like dad ..the chances r 40% ..

bt, nw it's been broken by a set of drs...

get ur ovulation dt..
1st day dnt've sex..ask ur hus to release sperms twice on ur 1st day..
2nd day hav sex as many num of times..
3rd day dnt hav
4th to 9th ..hav sex any num of times...

ur babe'll definitely luk like u..it's been proved...

bubbybub

anyway when baby first come out , can look like u.. but after that can resemble your husband more when he/she grows up...

i dont really think theres a way :|

jasobias

ya i dont think u can control how ur kid is gonna look like.When they r babies they all look alike..after abt 6 months then can see roughly who they look like.

Porukadotzu

it is all controlled by genes ...

some ppl say depends on who's the most aggresive during the process..hehhehe

but i trully belive it's all created by God, either your baby will have your feature or your hubby's feature..or even mix...

jasobias

it is all controlled by genes ...

some ppl say depends on who's the most aggresive during the process..hehhehe

but i trully belive it's all created by God, either your baby will have your feature or your hubby's feature..or even mix...
hahhaha..no lah doesnt matter who aggressive..if tht was true..then why didnt my kids look more like me?!!:elvis:hahhahahha

apollo

is there any special reasons y u prefer ur baby to look lik u?

we did not do any research on this, cos we believe that a baby will look lik BOTH parents if u look at there from diffe angles.. last time ds was 'photocopy' from mine image, now he look more lik my hubby.. frankl;y speaking, my hubby's has small eyes, not v handsom. haha.. but ds is still as cute (ok v wat to praise my own baby i noe haha), so i think it's still okay..

most impt is, ds must be healthy no matter who he looks lik =)

Ting

uhhh, honestly, no i dun think there r any ways at all for u to choose how your baby looks like.
some kids dun even look like both their parents!
its all generic n it is something tt is very hard to control.
but more or less, the kids will inherit features from both parents.

camom

This one got no scientific evidence to back it up but according to my aunties, must always look at pics of cute babies when pregnant so that bb will also be very cute.

My daughter was a carbon copy of hubby when she was born. Now she looks more like me. My son still looks like hubby though.

apollo

This one got no scientific evidence to back it up but according to my aunties, must always look at pics of cute babies when pregnant so that baby will also be very cute.

My daughter was a carbon copy of hubby when she was born. Now she looks more like me. My son still looks like hubby though.
i heard of this b4!! i heard tt not only for babies, but for couples who have being tgt for many yrs, they will tend to look abit lik each other, so-called 'couple face'.. cos they look at each other most of the time.. haha...

jojoki

i normally find girls looks more like dad n boys looks more like mommy, but one things i am quite certain of is, if ur hubby n their siblings looks very alike (eg all have big eyes) means their genes v strong n ur bb have high chances of looking like ur hubs. Whoever have the more dominant genes.. i guess.

my bb looks exactly like hubs! n hubs looks like mom. n his mom n her 10 siblings all have quite strong resemblance. my baby looks nothing like me!!! sad case!

Ottermum

i heard of this before!! i heard that not only for babies, but for couples who have being together for many yrs, they will tend to look abit lik each other, so-called 'couple face'.. cos they look at each other most of the time.. haha...
ya ya i agree! now i also look like my hubby...uglier!!!

anyway my son's look is a mixture of me n hub...sometimes he looks like me but most of the time he looks like hub :tlaugh:

camom

My mom says that 1st bb usually look like the hubby. In my friends' kids, this is true regardless of bb's gender. Only exception is my gal, she was a carbon copy of hubby when born and now is a mini me. But hubby n I don't really look alike. Anyway, bb looks changes as they grow older.

CanCanMum

Hi,

pls advice

Not sure if it works hahaha

look at yourself more in the mirrorrrrr mebbe will helpppp, OR your own baby photo????????????

Baber looks like one of the babies in the postcard which i stared for 30mins each dayyyy lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, coz i wan him to be like tat baby haha~~~~