Baby Names

MrsNeo

my girl's name is Phoebe. hus and i name her that because we wanted to call our girl "Baby" initially.. but it's quite weird if we really name her as Baby. therefore chose that name because it sounds similar to "Baby" too :D haha!

CanCanMum

My bAoBei's name is Jian Feng, given by his yeye. Sup to signify healthy and prosperity (very "TU" horhz) Also its a running name for all babies at their generation....

So the next upcoming baby in the family will begin with Jian++ if boy and den girls dunno wad.

Maybe can name the next girl 'Jian Xiong" (Firming breasts)

LOLS!!!!

Ignore me....just bored. For fun and laughter.

January84

my girl's name is Phoebe. hus and i name her that because we wanted to call our girl "Baby" initially.. but it's quite weird if we really name her as Baby. therefore chose that name because it sounds similar to "Baby" too :D haha!
Phoebe is a nice and sweet name!

January84

My bAoBei's name is Jian Feng, given by his yeye. Sup to signify healthy and prosperity (very "TU" horhz) Also its a running name for all babies at their generation....

So the next upcoming baby in the family will begin with Jian++ if boy and den girls dunno wad.

Maybe can name the next girl 'Jian Xiong" (Firming breasts)

LOLS!!!!

Ignore me....just bored. For fun and laughter.

hahahah, Jian Xiong loh.... wah lau...

CanCanMum

if really kenna tat name 'she' betta be a betty boop not airport or pple sure laugh at 'her' de lor LOLs

DodoTan

My son's name is Azlan. Azlan means lion in arabic. We fished out the name after looking thru a lot of baby names' books. Wanted something nice but not too common. When he was born and I tried breastfeeding him the first few times, he would scrunch up his nose, open his mouth big, big and keep shaking his head in search of my breast. So I though: yes, suitable name. I've got myself a little lion. hahaha

jokercar

my children's names are Jayden, Brayden and Jaslyn.

I had problems searching for my 1st child's name and finally decided Jayden as the meaning of the name is "to be cheerful always.

As for 2nd son, I heard that Zoe Tay's eldest son is called Brayden and I checked the meaning. It means being brave. Seeing that the name has the "den" as my 1st son, i therefore chose it.

Jaslyn is more special. Her name is a combine of me and my husband's name. JASon and caroLYN

V

valeriegoh

Naming my baby girl Claire! Decided with little problems very early in my pregnancy, even before knowing the gender. The name just came, struck and stuck ;D

Have yet to decide on her chinese name though :/