baby play mat

apollo

hi mummies,

mind sharing where u get ur baby play mat?

i wanna get the minitoons 'winnie the pooh' one but seeems lik all the minitoons i went, no longer selling alrdy, cos i no longer see any of it.

anyone see any minitoons still selling the big playmat from minitoons?

TIA! :001_302:

camom

I didn't get a playmat actually. My son usually play on my yoga mat.

Have you tried the Compasspoint outlet? I thought I saw the $60+ playmat there last week. Why don't you call them to check before going to the shop?

diymummy

I saw one mat at Airport T3 mini toons and 2 mats at Parkway mini toons.

I'm currently using the Parklon bumper playmats.

apollo

I didn't get a playmat actually. My son usually play on my yoga mat.

Have you tried the Compasspoint outlet? I thought I saw the $60+ playmat there last week. Why dont't you call them to check before going to the shop?
actu i went CP last week too but didnt see any playmat at their outlet =(

I saw one mat at Airport T3 mini toons and 2 mats at Parkway mini toons.

I'm currently using the Parklon bumper playmats.
hw much is the parklon playmat? u bought from Motherhood forum?? hw much u bought?? is tt good?

diymummy

hw much is the parklon playmat? you bought from Motherhood forum?? hw much you bought?? is that good?
Ya I bought from Singapore Motherhood BP.

There are 2 brands... One is Parklon and one is LG I think...

Mine is Parklon... The dimension is something like 2m x 1.9m x 15mm... Bought it at $165. They have smaller mats.

My friend's one is LG. I prefer LG brand. Parklon mats has like little squares that forms crevices. So cleaning it is troublesome. LG brand is flat smooth surface so cleaning is more convenient. It depends what you're looking for. I think the Parklon mats with the crevices won't make the mat slippery if water happens to spill but it could be slippery on an LG mat coz it's a smooth surface.

Pros and cons. Depends on what you want more. :)

camom

Apollo mommy, if you are still looking, I was at Compasspoint last night and saw 1 roll of Winnie the Pooh floormat at Minitoon.

diymummy

Orleng dearie, Parkway just came in a few rolls of it. I didn't see the designs. But definitely more than 1 roll there.

I think the price is $79.90

yan2

I am having the minitoons 'winnie the pooh' playmat (largest size)...bought for my girl when she was small..used only a few times...now in the store room.

If you dun mind 2nd hand playmat, pm me can consider to sell you. :)

apollo

yan2, thks for ur offer, but i prefer brand new one =)

babes, yup i saw a few minitoons bringing in alrdy.. haha.. might buy it these 2 weeks. thks =)

ceejay06

hi mummies,

mind sharing where you get your baby play mat?

i wanna get the minitoons 'winnie the pooh' one but seeems lik all the minitoons i went, no longer selling alrdy, cos i no longer see any of it.

I've recently come across the Tessellation Play Mat, which can not only function as a floor mat to cushion my boy against falls, but has more fun and educational aspects than most other floor mats. The award-winning educational Tessellation Play Mat can also be a mathematical puzzle, ride-on toy and even a platform for kids to engage in imaginative play.

:wong29:More details at CJ's ToyBox

ceejay06

hi mummies,

mind sharing where you get your baby play mat?

I got the Tessellation Play Mat for my boy:

:Dancing_wub:More info and details on designs available at CJ's ToyBox